Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child (9643 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by leirop: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2008
I like a woman that already has a child, and i don't what to do. The child thing bothers me, what do u guys think?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by RThESlyR: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2008
Can You Marry A Lady That Has A Child
Why would i Wanna marry a lady that has a child when there are tons of ladies with no kids out there? cool
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by leirop: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

Why would i Wanna marry a lady that has a child when there are tons of ladies with no kids out there? cool

but the ones with kids have a heart too u know, and they deserve to get married. what if u actually meet one that u really like?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by RThESlyR: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2008
leirop:

but the ones with kids have a heart too u know, and they deserve to get married. what if u actually meet one that u really like?
Yeah i know they deserve to get married for sure. . . . cool
Having a baby doesn't mean they wouldn't be a good wife so there is absolutely nothing stopping you from marrying one. wink
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

what if ur heart only beat for lady with a child? to me it does not matter, what matter is the love.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by RThESlyR: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2008
rokiatu:

what if your heart only beat for lady with a child? to me it does not matter, what matter is the love.
Marriage is not PS3. . . .its a life commitment. . .
I don't have anything against single mums. . . but to marry one. . . errh maybe!. . but i dont really think so.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by buzyDiva(f): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2008
Single moms are human too.

its like putting the blame on the child. it could have happened to anyone.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

but to marry one. . . errh maybe!. . but i don't really think so.
God! what's so bad about them?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2008
If u love her,go ahead. wink Aint nothin wrong wit it.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by RThESlyR: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2008
rokiatu:

God! what's so bad about them?
Nothing . . . . .Absolutely Nothing!. . .
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by buzyDiva(f): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
SLy. . . u again?
wateva happened to ya? tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by leirop: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2008
Tell me if i am wrong ladies, but i think it is a little easier if the man has a child than if the woman has one. In most cases, the child is with the mom anyway, so if u marry a guy that has a child, u will probably not really be in the childs life
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by amberella: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2008
Look, if this woman's child bothers you, then please do not marry her. Let her and her child find a man who will love and want them both.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by amberella: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2008
leirop:

In most cases, the child is with the mom anyway, so if u marry a guy that has a child, u will probably not really be in the childs life

If I met a father who was not very actively involved in his child's life, I would leave him so fast, you wouldn't even see me running away! What am I going to do with a deadbeat lowlife like that?

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by leirop: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2008
amber_ella:

Look, if this woman's child bothers you, then please do not marry her. Let her and her child find a man who will love and want them both.

thanks, i will consider ur advice

amber_ella:

If I met a father who was not very actively involved in his child's life, I would leave him so fast, you wouldn't even see me running away! What am I going to do with a deadbeat lowlife like that?

u missed the point, was not talking about the childs dad
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by leirop: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ amber ella

are u nigerian?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by amberella: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2008
leirop:

u missed the point, was not talking about the childs dad

Sorry, that post was hypothetical, in response to the other poster, and wasn't directed at you.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by amberella: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2008
No, I'm not Nigerian. Is it so obvious? smiley
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

Nothing . . . . .Absolutely Nothing!. . .
then why wouldn't u marry one?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by leirop: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2008
amber_ella:

No, I'm not Nigerian. Is it so obvious? smiley

not really, was just wondering. i used to live in brampton and then calgary, those were cold days.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by amberella: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2008
leirop:

not really, was just wondering. i used to live in brampton and then calgary, those were cold days.

Why do you think I married an African? He's my ticket away from the snow! lol,
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by tngtech(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
@poster

If you ready to marry a lady with a child then you should be ready for the consequences of a father.

@sly

I don't see anything wrong in him marry a single mother, as long there is understanding and love.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by CrazyMan(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2008
These days, it not advisable to go for a lady with a child; there are so many disadvantages

The father of the child might show up in future and start asking for his baby; and this might lead to problems because biologically, he’s the father and you wouldn’t want to give up a child you’ve just like that. I’ve seen so many cases like that.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2008
There also the family issue; many families wouldn’t want a grand-child who isn’t their blood; this can also lead to family problems and maybe a breakup in such relationships or marriages.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by fizokey(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2008
well i see nothing wrong in marrying someone that has child, that is if she doesn't go divorcing you and having custody of child #2 afterwards. grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by RThESlyR: 1:43am On Jun 04, 2008
rokiatu:

then why wouldn't u marry one?
1. . . .because i am not under any obligation to marry one.
2. . . because there are many single women without kids out there which i prefer. . . They are human too.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by RThESlyR: 1:46am On Jun 04, 2008
buzyDiva:

SLy. . . u again?
whatever happened to ya? tongue
Yes. . .Its me again o. . . .Buzydamsel, . . . tongue

Well. . .I got tired of the old handle. . . so i decided to sell it on eBay cool
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by eiete(f): 1:55am On Jun 04, 2008
amber_ella:

Exactly!

The child is part of the package, so take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Spermdrops(m): 4:20am On Jun 04, 2008
@Poster

Was it not a man like you that impregnated her?  If most men have not assisted in committing abortions left, right and center. . .most would have had kids too!

So how many have you killed or how many do you have that you do not know about?  Surely, someone will marry you with all the sins you have committed too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by benincitys(f): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2008
there is nothing bad in marring a lady with a child if the child is young is OK, but when the child is more than 12 run away there may be problem all the time .
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Afribiz(f): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2008
What about a single lady of say 35 years old, with 2 children both from different men?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by JustGood(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2008
I no fit marry single mother o. Plenty girls dey town.
Why should a young man be the one to marry a single mother with all the attachments? make she sef go find single father to marry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Pls My Brother In Law Is Hypnotized, How Do I Handle The Scammer? / Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.