Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo (2164 Views)

Vera Sidika Buys New Car For New Boyfriend Days After Dumping Ex-boyfriend / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by 16Ebiscoo: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Vera Sidika, who has last month, broke up with her singer boyfriend, has quickly moved on and just gifted her new lover a new Mercedes Benz.

Popular Kenyan video vixen and social media personality, Vera Sidika, who is well known for her heavily endowed backside, has taken to her Instagram page to reveal that she has just gifted her boyfriend a brand new car.

It was gathered that last month, Vera broke up with her singer boyfriend, Otile Brown, and exposed him after he asked her for financial assistance to buy himself a car.

The hot model who was recently trailed with speculations that she is already dating a Tanzanian model, Calisah, confirmed the relationship earlier today by showing-off the new Mercedes Benz car she bought him.

Sharing photos of them posing with the new ride, she wrote: 'I always keep promises. Hope you love your new car @calisah?.'

See more photos below;

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/popular-socialite-vera-sidika-buys-her.html

Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by NwaAmaikpe: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

Meanwhile somewhere in Alagbado,
Simbiat is texting Muwaffaq "Please send me credit".

Nigerian girls why?
Why?
Why can't you be real feminists and be the boss in relationships?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by madridguy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
100% wife material.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
He will pay for it, in kind//

Guy better not be excited, if all I know about women is true, then once she breaks up with him, she wont stop talking about the car she gave him forever, she might even ask him to return it, then, the 'waist-work' will be for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by fancy4eve(f): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Meanwhile somewhere in Alagbado,
Simbiat is texting Muwaffaq "Please send me credit".

Nigerian girls why?
Why?
Why can't you be real feminists and be the boss in relationships?

Ogbeni......all fingers re not equal
Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by fancy4eve(f): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
madridguy:
100% wife material.

kiss kiss kiss
while selling her kpekus...no wonder Mr president said u re lazy. Grow up boy
Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Men Now wear see through?

1 Like

Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by generationz(f): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Any body can place a red ribbon and pose in front of a Benz in a car lot. just speak with the manger.

Prostitution doesn't pay that much for too long except you choose to diversify into other businesses.
Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by femi4: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2018
The never lack law: When the dick is good, she ll spend her last kobo on you!
Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:30am On Nov 08, 2018
generationz:
Any body can place a red ribbon and pose in front of a Benz in a car lot. just speak with the manger.

Prostitution doesn't pay that much for too long except you choose to diversify into other businesses.
Abeg don't be jealous of her, rather imitate her by buying even an iphone X for your own boyfriend.

God bless you grin
Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Are you pained or what? cry

fancy4eve:
while selling her kpekus...no wonder Mr president said u re lazy. Grow up boy
Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by speedyconnect3: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Nawao

Naija girls wont like this now shocked angry

Make i dey go first

See below for data.

Click below for testimonies too
Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by itiswellandwell: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Not bad
Re: Popular Socialite, Vera Sidika Buys Her Boyfriend A New Mercedes Benz Car (photo by Khd95(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
nigerian girls will be viewing this thread incognito grin grin grin

awon i never chop,i wan sub,my phone is bad etc stay far away from me and my guys

say no to broke girls too grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl Nollywood 2018 Winner Wanda Monye Add More Weight With Beaut / Instagram Comedian, Funny Toheeb Wear Pampers For His 2 Chickens (Photo) / "Please Come And Rape Me" - Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.