Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. (2072 Views)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Samuelgr8: 12:29am On Nov 08, 2018
Editor’s note:

This a question from a whatsapp member. What are your thoughts,how would you advise her? Drop your comments below.

Hello ma’am,

Please I am shy. I see how you are answering marriage questions on whatsapp. I have question please. I am newly married. I got married in May this year. I know I am still very young in this marriage thing but I this s*x thing is really disturbing me.

The thing is,my husband wants to have sx every day and sometimes I am too tired. I work on the island and sometimes due to traffic,I get home late. I rush to make dinner and I just want to sleep but my husband,once its around 12 mid night,he must wake me up for sx.

Yes,another thing is,why must it be in the mid night? I ask him,he say that is when his emotion is doing him. But me,that time,sleep,deep sleep is really catching me. The only person I complained to is my mother. She encourage me to bear it that it will reduce as we get older. Honestly,I am enduring o.I will just lie down there while he is on top…waiting for him to finish so I can sleep. And he will complain that I am not responding…it is not easy ma.

I try not to complain but its affecting me and I am beginning to feel he is not sensitive to my feelings.He will say that a married man must have s*x in his house regularly to avoid temptation outside. This is why I don;t complain but.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-does-not-get-tired-he-bothers-me-everyday/

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by WetinConsignMe: 3:01am On Nov 08, 2018
You don buy market be that.

Folks, here is the rest of the fake story - no need to visit the stupid blog:

He will say that a married man must have s*x in his house regularly to avoid temptation outside. This is why I don;t complain but I am really exhausted. The other day,I told him if it can be like tow or three times a week but he says any man that does not do it every day is doing it outside.

Please I am scared of all the things I am hearing outside about marriage. My marriage is too young. I want my marriage to last so I do not complain. Also,I am believing God to get pregnant soon. But I won’t lie,I wish it is not everyday.

What is the perfect number of times to have s*x as married couple in a week?

From a whatsapp member,

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by ibrutex(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2018
BRB
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Beke2020: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2018
grin grin grin
ibrutex:
BRB
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Samuelgr8: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
most women desires
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by walexy06(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
lols...."that is when his emotion is doing him" please you can pass him to them if you are tired...
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by ogawisdom(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
it's better done in the morning by 5am after which u both bath and off to work

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Beke2020: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin expiro
ogawisdom:
it's better done in the morning by 5am after which u both bath and off to work
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by frozen70(f): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Samuelgr8:
Editor’s note:

This a question from a whatsapp member. What are your thoughts,how would you advise her? Drop your comments below.

Hello ma’am,

Please I am shy. I see how you are answering marriage questions on whatsapp. I have question please. I am newly married. I got married in May this year. I know I am still very young in this marriage thing but I this s*x thing is really disturbing me.

The thing is,my husband wants to have sx every day and sometimes I am too tired. I work on the island and sometimes due to traffic,I get home late. I rush to make dinner and I just want to sleep but my husband,once its around 12 mid night,he must wake me up for sx.

Yes,another thing is,why must it be in the mid night? I ask him,he say that is when his emotion is doing him. But me,that time,sleep,deep sleep is really catching me. The only person I complained to is my mother. She encourage me to bear it that it will reduce as we get older. Honestly,I am enduring o.I will just lie down there while he is on top…waiting for him to finish so I can sleep. And he will complain that I am not responding…it is not easy ma.

I try not to complain but its affecting me and I am beginning to feel he is not sensitive to my feelings.He will say that a married man must have s*x in his house regularly to avoid temptation outside. This is why I don;t complain but.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-does-not-get-tired-he-bothers-me-everyday/

If you can stand it go ahead but if you can't, let him have it elsewhere and pls don't be jealous about it

Only few men knows that sex us not easy for us especially if we are not turned on as at the time he wants it

Every day sex, it won't get interesting again naw,

Haba

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by frozen70(f): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Samuelgr8:
Editor’s note:

Hello ma’am,

If you can stand it go ahead but if you can't, let him have it elsewhere and pls don't be jealous about it

Only few men knows that sex is not easy for us especially if we are not turned on as at the time he wants it

Haba

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by nuelyoyo(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Some women are actually praying for this type of man.
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by poshest(f): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
Drug him
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by jeff1607(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
frozen70:

Only few men knows that sex us not easy for us especially if we are not turned on as at the time he wants it

Haba

Hmmmmm
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Beke2020: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yes ooo
nuelyoyo:
Some women are actually praying for this type of man.
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by mysticwarrior(m): 2:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Madam na better man you marry jare, u should thank God for giving you an active and a faithful husband, would you have preferred to be married to a man with a very weak libido? Try and eat food that would boost your sexual desires to match his own, and there wouldn't be a problem, its a shame for you to be complaining about your husband's matrimonial right, and from your writeup your husband is not even
a hypersexual, at least he does it only in the midnight, there are man who can be ontop of you for 1hr and 30munites and would still go for more and more just after a short rest, you never see anything just this small tin you dey complain, there are ladies out there looking for such men, if you are doubting me put your husband's phone number here and come back and tell us what you will notice in two weeks time.
Re: My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. by Samuelgr8: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2018
on point. Na dem go dey cry foul is their man is under performing
mysticwarrior:
Madam na better man you marry jare, u should thank God for giving you an active and a faithful husband, would you have preferred to be married to a man with a very weak libido? Try and eat food that would boost your sexual desires to match his own, and there wouldn't be a problem, its a shame for you to be complaining about your husband's matrimonial right, and from your writeup your husband is not even
a hypersexual, at least he does it only in the midnight, there are man who can be ontop of you for 1hr and 30munites and would still go for more and more just after a short rest, you never see anything just this small tin you dey complain, there are ladies out there looking for such men, if you are doubting me put your husband's phone number here and come back and tell us what you will notice in two weeks time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers Anyone??? I NEW UPDATES DAILY / The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan / Relocation Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.