Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. (1521 Views)

A Very Strange Dream / I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. / Please I Need Interpretation Of My Dream Please I I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by MrHeff(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Hello people.

Just a few minutes ago, I just woke up from a dream.

I went to visit a friend at his family home. As his mom was about to serve me some food, my friend asked if I'd not taken a bath before coming because I was dirty. So he grabs a bowl of water, leads me outside, and proceeds to wash my head for me. I could somewhat feel/see the dirt actually being washed off, I also felt a shiver that usually comes from being doused in cool/cold water, and this woke me up.

Please does this dream have any significance? I would appreciate full enlightenment.

Thank you.
Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2018
He did not use soap.

Hmmmm, that is a very big sign.
Your friend is a dirty person. Never trust dirty people.
Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by emmie14: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2018
Your sins and impurities have been washed away. Rejoice your sins are forgiven. You have been made whole.. I had a similar dream this morning where my head was washed by a pastor in the church.

Bathing in the dream is a symbol of cleanliness and purification.

Bathing takes the process of washing. Bathing in the dream is when sins are out of your life and all unclean and evil thoughts are taken away.

Bathing in the dream is the result of ones freedom from problem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by amjustme2: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:
Your sins and impurities have been washed away. Rejoice your sins are forgiven. You have been made whole.. I had a similar dream this morning where my head was washed by a pastor in the church.

Bathing takes the process of washing. Bathing in the dream is when sins are out of your life and all unclean and evil thoughts are taken away.

Do you believe in your pastor? If yes the dream had to happen that way.
Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by emmie14: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2018
asuustrike1:

Do you believe in your pastor? If yes the dream had to happen that way.

I don't have a pastor. I said by a pastor. Am not discussing about pastor here. If my comments explains the topic then am fine.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by amjustme2: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2018
So Jesus blood no longer have effect to clean people of Sin so that Washing with water now overtaken it?

Assuming it has, so the person's sin has been forgiven just by dreaming?

Una no go kee persin with laugh for this Seun Platform!!!

Christianity has suffered.

emmie14:

Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by MrHeff(m): 6:54am On Nov 08, 2018
amjustme2:
So Jesus blood no longer have effect to clean people of Sin so that Washing with water now overtaken it?

Hello sir. How would you feel if someone comes to try and disparage whatever faith you hold dear? Would you take kindly to such? Please just ignore us if you don't agree with our beliefs, as I am choosing to respect you regardless of your amatem post. Please take care
Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by MrHeff(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:

This is quite insightful, thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by emmie14: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2018
amjustme2:

Your little mind would have thought you without external links that bathing or washing signifies purity and cleanliness. Not necessarily on human beings. When a car or clothes are washed the become clean.
Purification is not christians affair. Islam advised that you wash your head and feet before entering the mosque to meet Allah. And you cannot meet him dirty .
Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by emmie14: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2018
MrHeff:
This is quite insightful, thank you.
You're blessed
Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2018
Most dreams are nothing but your thought while asleep.

Some dreams are spiritual are caused by demons and demonic ppl

Lastly some Dreams are heavenly revelations (That is if you are a child of God)

If I were you I won't bother myself worrying over meaning to dreams, after every dream close your eyes and pray. Reject every evil vision, claim every lovely vision ask thank Hod for His protection and go back to sleep.

If you are a true child of God you have nothing to worry about. you are covered by His promises. He is faithful even when you can't feel it.

God allows you to see those evil visions by the demonic ppl just for you to be aware of the fact that Evil is all over the place.

There is no interpretation anyone gives you here that is accurate. All are guess works.
Re: I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. by MrHeff(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
tamethem:
Most dreams are nothing but your thought while asleep.

Some dreams are spiritual are caused by demons and demonic ppl

Lastly some Dreams are heavenly revelations (That is if you are a child of God)

If I were you I won't bother myself worrying over meaning to dreams, after every dream close your eyes and pray. Reject every evil vision, claim every lovely vision ask thank Hod for His protection and go back to sleep.

If you are a true child of God you have nothing to worry about. you are covered by His promises. He is faithful even when you can't feel it.

God allows you to see those evil visions by the demonic ppl just for you to be aware of the fact that Evil is all over the place.

There is no interpretation anyone gives you here that is accurate. All are guess works.

Alright.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Problems & Solutions / Religion Illustrated / How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.