Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! (1519 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) / What The Nigerian Atheist Who Was Declared Insane Shows About Xtians And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by MacDaddy01: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2012
My heart is hardened. Many members if my family threatened to disown me for my disbelief but I was hardly a child when I became an atheist.

So many parents are willing to disown their children for living their religion. Atheist parents would rather debate their children and let the children choose freely not all but most). So many children have suffered abuse, neglect and rejection for having a disebelief

How can you disown your child? Maclatunji is one of the people that is not ashamed to do such.

Is religion more important than love? Please read this story and weep (a young girl disowned because she got medical treatment);

http://www.thegoodatheist.net/2009/07/30/young-girl-disowed-by-family-for-seeking-medical-treatment/
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2012

Young girl disowned by family for seeking medical treatment
Posted by: Jacob Fortin Posted date: July 30, 2009 In: Blog | comment : 12

I’m sick and tired of Christian scientists . Apart from having a horribly misleading name, these morons don’t care in the slightest about science. They are in truth opposed to scientific progress, which they view as a direct challenge to God’s will. If you are sick and need medical help, it’s time to get busy praying, and not calling the doctor.
This story about a 15 year old girl being disowned for having surgery to remove her brain tumor makes me sad and angry. Jessica (not her real name) had an operable brain tumor, one serious enough that her prognosis without surgery was 6 months. The only reason she was in the hospital in the first place was because she had collapsed at a friend’s house, and had been brought there by her family. No doubt had this happened at home, Jessica’s parents would have told her to stay home and pray for her symptoms to go away.
And that would have beenit for little Jessica. She would have lived the remainder of her short life being told she was sick because she didn’t believe in God “hard enough”.
It still amazes me that individuals this ignorant are still around. Sure, they may not believe in science, but it doesn’t change the fact they are alive because everyone around them uses science everyday. The water they drink, the cars they drive; all of these are the product of science, not prayer.
Now poor little Jessica has been disowned by her family. She gets to live, but is being punished for wanting to stay alive. Can’t you just feel the love? Truly, if there was a God, he would have wanted her to die at the tender age of 15, cuz he’s mysterious that way!
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2012
Don't blame them, Mac, blame their bible, god, upbringing, and....yes.....blame the Bleep outta them. Religious sheeple disgust me!
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by Heathen(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
Sad story, simply heart wrenching. As for me, only a few know of my disbelief. I can't confront my parents (especially my mom!) without the fear of backlash. I'm still young, thus, i depend on them for everything. Telling them about my disbelief would simply be me 'biting the hand that feeds me'.
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by MacDaddy01: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
SimonAndal: Don't blame them, Mac, blame their bible, god, upbringing, and....yes.....blame the Bleep outta them. Religious sheeple disgust me!

lol...i despise religious bigots!
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by MacDaddy01: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
Heathen: Sad story, simply heart wrenching. As for me, only a few know of my disbelief. I can't confront my parents (especially my mom!) without the fear of backlash. I'm still young, thus, i depend on them for everything. Telling them about my disbelief would simply be me 'biting the hand that feeds me'.

Abeg! Keep your disbelief to yourself until you leave your parents house or are old enough to stand alone. They have to respect you as a full grown adult. Howevr, as a child,parents will want to control you!
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Abeg! Keep your disbelief to yourself until you leave your parents house or are old enough to stand alone. They have to respect you as a full grown adult. Howevr, as a child,parents will want to control you!
_
WORD!!!
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by Heathen(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Roger that!!
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by MacDaddy01: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
Alll you guys commenting, hope you're all full grown and independent adults ooo! I dont want peeps kick out of their houses!
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
^ If I get kicked out, I'll hunt you down and live off your pension, ya old biddy! grin
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by MacDaddy01: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
SimonAndal: ^ If I get kicked out, I'll hunt you down and live off your pension, ya old biddy! grin

I am in my mid 20s
Re: How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I am in my mid 20s
_
Then I'll live off your salary, ya young biddy!

(1) (Reply)

Mfm Church Blackmails 50 Pastors / Does Money Bring 'joy' ? / Check Out What The Bible Says About Allah Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.