Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos (22225 Views)

Reverend Sister Arrested With 15 Kidnapped Children In Rivers State / Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation / Weapons Recovered As Police Operatives Bust Armed Robbery Syndicate In Enugu.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by GenFunction: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
But why the bandage on all of their legs??
....if u are caught with a gun weda oka made or a confirm rifle,them go put bullet thru ur leg or any part of the body,thats why u see d bandage...now are u clear?
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by latsy: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Why are they covering their faces?
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by davillian(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2018
Nigerian police don shoot all their legs.
Kai NPF like blood too much .
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by tyrone07(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
With a good lawyer these guys will be set free to unleash more terror as they have been shot in custody to extract statements made under duress which will never hold up in court. I wonder when the reforms going on in the police will eventually get to FSARS and their out dated policing methods.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The problem with southwest is that they are the least educated tribe in Nigeria. Igbo's are generally the most educated then others follow. If southwest people can focus more on education, technical development etc, skull minining , rape ,armed robbery, fayawo and oluwole runs will be a thing of the past.
Yeah. Least educated, yet we see your brothers and sisters and yourself licking the urine of one school dropout and latch on every bus leaving their desolate enclave to hawk gala and lacasera in traffic in the region of the least educated Nigerians.

We are very proud of your own kind of education and enlightenment bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2018
Uglymind:
Crime is in their blood right from birth.
And your elders are known to glorify known criminals according them the respect due gods in your land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:

To ease confession...bullet in the feet.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by sircrabo: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The problem with southwest is that they are the least educated tribe in Nigeria. Igbo's are generally the most educated then others follow. If southwest people can focus more on education, technical development etc, skull minining , rape ,armed robbery, fayawo and oluwole runs will be a thing of the past.

Least educated? are you sure of what you are saying?
There's crime every Chief Azu, don't vindicate yourself
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by Moz22: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
seem like they were shot on their legs to prevent them from running to far if they have it in mind to escape
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by paix(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
Maybe to easily identify their group members in case they come across another armed robbery gang. Just like when you have 2 teams playing football.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by paix(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Briller:
Hmm, if truly they are guilty, how will their parents feel right now? Lord I pray that you help us teach our kids the way to go so when they are old, they will not depart from it.
Sometimes, it is the parents that push them into committing the crime. Now that Christmas is near, some parents would want their children to come home in a big way. Especially if the neighbours' children are making it big.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by paix(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2018
operotimi:
this ones are disgrace to the oduduwa nation....na Evans teach them work
No, he didn't teach them. They tried to copy him.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by chinir(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2018
ehen?
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by TheIlliterate: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

boosting of having an education in Nigeria is an illusion brother.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by Unik3030: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
so no b Hausa's b least educated again Na Yorubas wey read pass Igbo b least educated?n no time now u will start telling us how u started working around 1997 n till now u never save money to buy sense

4 Likes

Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by Babaj02: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
Drilling to confess, some innocent. Naija we hail thee
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by spawnx: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Instead of commending the police; because crime rate where this criminals operate will reduce, people are busy throwing ethnic cards as if crime is restricted to one region.

Y'all need to grow up
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2018
Ibcrown:
oga you're totally wrong, the most educated people in Nigeria are the southwesterners. Pls get your fact right before you talk. Bless up
even northerners re much more educated than those in the east.

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2018
paix:
Sometimes, it is the parents that push them into committing the crime. Now that Christmas is near, some parents would want their children to come home in a big way. Especially if the neighbours' children are making it big.
a lot of parents here in Benin even buy their sons laptops not for school purposes. They actually encourage them to go into internet fraud. Some mothers go as far as taking their kids to juju houses to jazz them up. I won't be surprised if the parents of these ones are in the know.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by paix(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
a lot of parents here in Benin even buy their sons laptops not for school purposes. They actually encourage them to go into internet fraud. Some mothers go as far as taking their kids to juju houses to jazz them up. I won't be surprised if the parents of these ones are in the know.
Wow, money is everything these days.

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by humberjade: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:

The police intentionally damaged their legs so that they won't be able to run when d chance to do so presents itself.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by ilemobayor: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
police on the fake nike sneakers shocked
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by ilemobayor: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
police on the fake Nike sneakers
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by Iykenuwa(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ibcrown:
oga you're totally wrong, the most educated people in Nigeria are the southwesterners. Pls get your fact right before you talk. Bless up

Stop living in the past, the Southeast has since overtaken the Southwest. The State with the highest number of Professors for example, used to be Ekiti, but now its Imo.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by pedrilo: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Tracking stolen cars shudnt be so difficult.
Some one shud develop a software for the NPF that can capture details of stolen cars once reported by citizens on d platform.
Every police check point shud have a device to run a check on d platform for all vehicles leaving naija to anoda country or leaving a state to anoda state to confirm if the vehicle is not a stolen one.
I will continue to dish out ideas like dis to better this country for free cos dis is d only country I hav n d land of my birth.
I am too occupied wit work n won't hav time to work on dis idea.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by pedrilo: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
my ex babe from edo broke up wit me cos her mum said I didn't hav enuf money n took her daughter to a native doctor who jazzed her up b4 traveling to Spain.
But today I am a landlord in fct while d babe was deported n now lives in benin as a baby mama
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by BENARI: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
hahn:

The Nigerian police are fond of shooting armed robbery suspects in the leg when they get caught. Just so they don't run away grin

How do they know they are armed robbers?

A lot of innocent peoples lives have been ruined by illiterate trigger happy Nigerian police men just like this.

Can you imagine that some of this people were just picked up because they were with a suspect for other non related purpose.
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
pedrilo:
my ex babe from edo broke up wit me cos her mum said I didn't hav enuf money n took her daughter to a native doctor who jazzed her up b4 traveling to Spain.
But today I am a landlord in fct while d babe was deported n now lives in benin as a baby mama
o boy... To think that the older generation is supposed to have sense and talk some into their children... You dodged a bullet bro... No be how far.. na how well.. thank God she missed out on you. She might have even been the one holding you back sef.

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by Billygee2u: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Re: Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos by Hassan88(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

It seems you have been having too much sexual intercourse lately.

Yorubas and the Edos are the most educated people in Nigeria.

Check my signature before you blurt out nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot Two Soldiers, NSCDC Officer Dead In Benue / Herdsmen Invade Farms In Ondo, As Amotekun Seizes 42 Cows / Suspected Cultists Kill Eight, Behead Four In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.