Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk (1084 Views)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / Reasons Why Children Of This Days Are Difficult To Control / Words And Things That Are Hard To Say When Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by EfemenaXY: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2010
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Proliferation
4. Cinnamon

THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Specificity
2. Anti-constitutionalistically
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
4. Transubstantiate

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Taco Bell ? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now , as I have to work in the morning
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by makajibbz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
okaaaiiiy . . . . undecided
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by Woke4all(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2010
Facebook
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by skyndyp(f): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2010
Efe grin grin grin
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by EfemenaXY: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2010
^^ Lol

@Woke4all - nope, not facebook tongue
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by Woke4all(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2010
^^
Ok na!

How did you make ur post 16 permanently?
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by EfemenaXY: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2010
<smiles sweetly>

why??

does it really matter?

**I guess in the eyes of nland, Efe is still a newbie** wink
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by D1KeleVra(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2010
Woke4all:

Facebook

Facebook isn't difficult to say when drunk smiley
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by Woke4all(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2010
Efemena_xy:

<smiles sweetly>

why??

does it really matter?

**I guess in the eyes of nland, Efe is still a newbie** wink
it doesn't.
D1KeleVra:

Facebook isn't difficult to say when drunk smiley
you won't understand
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by D1KeleVra(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
Why? You find it difficult to say it every night?
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by Spyker: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
A drunkard said to himself while referring to his bottle, "i drank you with my mouth, why are you arresting my legs".
Re: Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk by EfemenaXY: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2010
hahaha!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Hormone Hostage / Life Abt Jss 1 Stundent School Time / Orgasm For Different Types of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.