Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Man, 69, Goes To Court To Lower His Age By 20 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man, 69, Goes To Court To Lower His Age By 20 Years (418 Views)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / My Husband Has Been Lying About His Age For 8 Years / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man, 69, Goes To Court To Lower His Age By 20 Years by massmediang: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
A 69-year-old man is currently suing to lower his age by 20 years so he can have more dating prospects. The man says he has the body of a 49-year-old so why not change his age if you can change your name and gender.
The Dutch man is suing to legally make himself 20 years younger to boost his dating prospects, BBC News reports.
Emile Ratelband told a Dutch newspaper he wanted to change his birthday from March 11, 1949, to March 11, 1969, because he felt an age bias—particularly when trying to obtain employment or find prospects on the dating app Tinder.
“When I’m 69, I am limited. If I’m 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work,” he said.
“When I’m on Tinder and it says I’m 69, I don’t get an answer. When I’m 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position.”
Ratelband also likened the age change to legally changing genders. “You can change your name. You can change your gender. Why not your age?” he said.
Ratelband reportedly argued his doctors said he has a 45-year-old’s body, and he called
himself a “young god.” BBC News also reported Ratelband was willing to give up his pension for the age change.
A local court near Amsterdam will reportedly rule on the lawsuit within four weeks.
Source: http://wakkinews.com/2018/11/08/man-69-goes-to-court-to-lower-his-age-by-20-years/

Re: Man, 69, Goes To Court To Lower His Age By 20 Years by Niyeal(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
This Should Be Allow In Naija

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Family.... / How To Make Your Teen Child Your Friend And Discuss Sex Www.marylouiseonline.c / Homely Eco Friendly Vinyl Wood-like Floor Now In Our Abuja Store.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.