Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age (36804 Views)

Christian Mother Does The Zanku/Legwork Dance / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by tendingNews: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
A trending video of a boy (or a young man) dancing has got online users confused as to how old he may be.

The robust boy was seen dancing very well, showing his Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body moves.

Online uses started arguing over his age. Some said he may be 5-7, others said maybe 10 - 12.

Another group argued that he is a grown man, like 30-40, 45-55. LOL.

Watch the video and see if you could guess his age.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/boy-dances-zanku-legwork-and-gbe-body.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by tendingNews: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by ParagonLight: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Abnormal things have become normal nowadays.

9 Likes

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by uzohrome(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sharp bro, gbebodyeeh
Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by amaniro: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
God please let cholesterol not kill this boy

39 Likes

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Sirpaul(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Rubbish Nonsense...... Media promoting rubbish these days is alarming

4 Likes

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Onlinealaba(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2019
The way he has worked on his zanku move he should work on his body too..dude might b a kid

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Please who knows the names of the song the boy was dancing to in the video ?
Kindly quote me
Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Naijaguy123: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2019
The poor boy after 27 years !

[img]https://i./1kYD.gif[/img]

19 Likes

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by wenotha6b: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2019
lol grin grin grin
yiyyk9ky:
Wow
Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by koolcat: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Please who knows the names of the song the boy was dancing to in the video ?
Kindly quote me
Chante by AJUJU

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2019
hm
Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Sterope(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2019
If it is not a medical issue, his parents should be locked up.

Adults can get fat but children...it is a mystery.
Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by smart897: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2019
Tired of Being Single and Emotionally Lonely BUT seriously ready for MARRIAGE? THEN HIT ME ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE FOR GENUINE MATCHMAKING

This couple on our official DP on Whatsapp and Telegram are basking wonderfully in the beauty of their marriage. They met, fell in love and got married on the platform of love and will be celebrating their ONE YEAR anniversary in a couple of months from now. A couple other wedding preparations are underway for couples who were connected on the platform of love already and more and more matchmaking connections are happening EVERY SINGLE DAY because we mean serious business of love matchmaking. NO JOKE!

You still a doubting Thomas? We just can't help your 'next level of thomasicological infracbrouhaha'

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by abuhusna1: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2019
Na senator ADEMOLA adeleke born am na

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by MrImole: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2019
What's this trash doing on front page?
Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Uyi168: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2019
He will grow up with one small tiny divk.. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Princedapace(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Lol. This boy doesn't look like a kid. He is older..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Sijo01(f): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2019
faty bombom cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Immanuelar(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
Nice one
Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by anochuko01(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
throwback of a certain senator from osun stategrin

3 Likes

Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Jamesonbrown(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by Reelmii: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2019
nice moves

but his weight needs to be watched

even though I feel he would lose it with time
Re: Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age by MrImole: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
The poor boy after 27 years !

[img]https://i./1kYD.gif[/img]

I'm sure your name will come out on merit list...

The list of people going to hell fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo / Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.