Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife (46291 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by paix(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2018
Rumours had it that it was the wives that caused the rift between the men.

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2018
Bank alert video comes to mind
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by zetonet: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Wow
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by AuxiliaryD(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
if they can't settle there husbands,anything they claim to be to each other on social media is fully fake

5 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by RELEASEUS: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
driand:
"They won't let their husbands' rift come between them, they've known each other for close to 15 years and they've been through a lot together"

The rift they allegedly created,

when the elderly say "beware of women" , people never seem to understand

Now see two of them forming happy sisters on social media,

If these stupid women are married to those 'good together' twins and can't settle their differences for them then they ain't worth their salt....!
They did not create the rift...one twin feels the other and their elder brother is not showing respect to his family...how then will any right thinking fellow blame the women. This things happen in ordinary families out there, theirs is public because they are public figures. We should stop commenting on stuffs we know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by akinboyo: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Have you not heard the word "LITTLE" before? It simply shows Anita is a kid sis to Lola.
iammee:
egbami which one is ur little Anita
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
driand:
"They won't let their husbands' rift come between them, they've known each other for close to 15 years and they've been through a lot together"

If these stupid women are married to those 'good together' twins and can't settle their differences for them then they ain't worth their salt....!
Gbam some Women de scatter families
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by eyinjuege: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Fear women undecided psquare matter is a surprise up till now.. It very rare where twins have hatred for each other..

They don't hate each other.
They all just need to prove their worth (Not money now) to themselves and the world for their own sanity.
I honestly believe Paul is secretly happy for their breakup, so that Jude won't be collecting same percentage as they do. Abi, why is Jude not still managing Paul's career?
The women are not the root of their problem, but rather money and disrespect

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by rovher: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=oilPUSSY post=72787417]And those old shameless men are the ones doing the beefing instead of the other way round
Lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by Majlaw(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
P square dey scam us

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by BeauHomme: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lola has known her almost 15yrs, and she's just turning 30.
Hope it's not what I'm thinking.

Paulo Paulo... wink grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by josiah27: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
���The best legacy to give a child is � *EDUCATION*, YES EDUCATION!!!
� *PARAMOUNT EXTRAMURAL PRIVATE TUTORS* are here *to broaden your horizon* in various field of studies.
We have:
*experienced*�,
*qualified�‍�* and
*dedicated�* tutors that can bring out the best from students.
A trial will surely convince you.
*GIVE IT A TRY NOW!!!*
☎ *Contact us now on:*
*08081113371,*
*09032204383,*
*08154410031.*

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by skentelelady(f): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Amagite:
The Okoye wives are not allowing the rift between their husbands come between them.

Paul Okoye's wife, Anita is celebrating their 30th birthday today, and her mate, Peter Okoye's wife, Lola Omotayo, has written her a sweet message.

According to Lola, they have known each other for close to 15-years and have been through so much together. Read below...

"My dearest Anita Happy 30th Birthday. Wow I can't believe how time has flown by. My little Anita is now a grown woman. I've known you close to 15 years now and what a journey it's been. We have been through so much together. I have watched you evolve from the feisty young beauty into a strong phenomenal woman. You are a great wife and mother. You go above and beyond for those you care for. You are smart, beautiful and kind. May the Almighty God bless you with all your heart's desires. I wish you good health, long life, wisdom, unconditional love and peace of mind. You are really going to enjoy your 30's. You are my sister and I love you. Have a blast in Morocco as we celebrate you here in Naija. ���������������♥️♥️♥️������������ #Anita #Tonye #yummymummy #paulsheartbeat #mamaandre #mamanathan #mamanadia #scorpioseason #30 #gorgeous #blessed #mrsokoye #bigheart @anita_okoye"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/we-have-been-through-so-much-together-peter-okoyes-wife-to-paul-okoyes-wife.html

Who's my little Anita undecided undecided[s][/s]? Was she referring to celebrants daughter or celebrant Even if Lola is far older, please she should respect the girl with the way she addresses her in public. At least Both Of Them Are The Twins Wives So Forget Age Difference Since She's Comfortable With It

I won't acknowledge such birthday message abeg sad sad sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by driand(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
RELEASEUS:
They did not create the rift...one twin feels the other and their elder brother is not showing respect to his family...how then will any right thinking fellow blame the women. This things happen in ordinary families out there, theirs is public because they are public figures. We should stop commenting on stuffs we know nothing about.
and you're the one who knows everything about their family issues, okay... Kwantinue!

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by iammee(f): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
akinboyo:
Have you not heard the word "LITTLE" before? It simply shows Anita is a kid sis to Lola.

Thank u very much professor Johnbull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by RELEASEUS: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
driand:
and you're the one who knows everything about their family issues, okay... Kwantinue!
Rubbish...what did I say that is more than all the conclusions drawn here by so many?
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by Rumicarter: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
iammee:
egbami which one is ur little Anita

Exactly! Very silly woman, how do you call someone married to your husband's twin 'little'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by Rumicarter: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
skentelelady:

Who's my little Anita undecided undecided[s][/s]? Was she referring to celebrants daughter or celebrant Even if Lola is far older, please she should respect the girl with the way she addresses her in public. At least Both Of Them Are The Twins Wives So Forget Age Difference Since She's Comfortable With It

Fact!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by doggedfighter(f): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
driand:

True.
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by doggedfighter(f): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
driand:

Spot on.
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by sweetilicious(f): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
oilPUSSY:
And those old shameless men are the ones doing the beefing instead of the other way round.

This is what women should be doing.Supporting each other.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by driand(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
RELEASEUS:
Rubbish...what did I say that is more than all the conclusions drawn here by so many?
sebi na u say u know wer d water pass enter the pumpkin grin
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by driand(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
doggedfighter:

Spot on.
cool moniker cheesy
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by doggedfighter(f): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
driand:
cool moniker cheesy
Thanks man !
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by Ranchhoddas: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
praizblog:
Awwww. ...
You no get sense?
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by Yoighaman(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
skentelelady:

Thought I was the only one with that observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by Yoighaman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
RELEASEUS:

Either way you look at, the rift was caused by a woman or women. Just as you do, I know the story very well too.
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by Daisy17: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
skentelelady:

Nigerians! The way you guys look at things really baffles me. Even at my age 30+, there are people who call me "little" because despite the fact that I am now an adult, they still see me as the little girl who grew up in front of them. So what if Anita is a wife and mother, to some people she will still be seen as the little girl they knew. Does that change the fact that she is now an adult? We need to stop making a big deal about negligent issues.
Re: Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife by rosalieene(f): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Two beauties

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Ini Edo Rock Pajamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.