Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Why Won ’ T Swae Lee Of Rae Sremmurd Feel Wizkid? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Won ’ T Swae Lee Of Rae Sremmurd Feel Wizkid? (665 Views)

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Won ’ T Swae Lee Of Rae Sremmurd Feel Wizkid? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
At first, I knew the love was going to come in. Starboy Crooner got featured twice in Metroboom’s Abulm alongside Offset,Swae Lee.
Earlier this week, Swae Lee posted a video of him vibing to Wizkid’s verse on IG. It was like a shocking when the jam dropped. One fact about Wizkid is that,he likes to be on a different style. I heard the song days ago on my brothers phone. Immediately, I started to turn up
two songs starboy was featured on is under Metroboom’s abulm and it features lot of big artists. So let’s say the abulm will reach a lot of corners If you don’t know who he is. You must have heard “If lil metro don’t trust you,I’m gonn’ shoot you’
Nevertheless, he is a professional beat producer and works with the biggest artists we can all think of. To end this let’s just say Wizkid is big!
source: https://juiceword./2018/11/08/why-wont-swae-lee-of-rae-sremmurd-feel-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Hot Water After Delivery! / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Might Never Get Married / 10 Real Facts About Regina Daniels That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.