Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja (444 Views)

I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Thread For Mechanical Engineers... / Police Academy Students From Kaduna Lost Their Lives In Ghastly Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by Omooba77: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
*BREAKING NEWS*
At the ongoing 426th council meeting of The Nigerian Society Of Engineers today November 8, 2018, the council decided as follows:
*2018 National Conference/AGM has been withdrawn from Kaduna due to the security situation.*

*The conference will now come up in Abuja between November 26-30,2018.*

Venue will be communicated later. Grateful

Dear ENGR.

Please be informed that the Venue of the 2018 National Engineering Conference/the 51st Annual General Meeting of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, which was earlier scheduled to hold in Kaduna between 26th – 30th November, 2018 has been moved to Abuja to hold on the same dates - 26th – 30th November, 2018.

Please Note that this decision was taken at the 426th Council meeting of the Society held on Thursday, 8th November, 2018.

Members are to take note of this change of venue.

We look forward to seeing you in Abuja and encourage those who have not registered for the Conference to do same and take advantage of the online registration by registering online using the link below.

ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK    

Please note that registration is ONLY ONLINE

Registration Fee:

Category

Late Online Registration

from 22nd October, 2018

Delegates Only

(Fellows, Corporate Members & Associates)

N50,000.00

Delegates + Spouse

N65,000.00

Young Engineers

Graduates & Students

N10,000Non-MemberN60,000International Participants$500

For Support, Please Contact:

conference@conference.nse.org.ng or call: 0817-346-0994

Best regards, 

Mr. Abdulkadir Aliyu
Ag. Executive Secretary

Re: Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by CodeTemplar: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
I hope they see how shariah is chasing development away....
Re: Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by Omooba77: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I hope they see how shariah is chasing development away....

Please let us not support religiousity
Re: Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by CodeTemplar: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Omooba77:

Please let us not support religiousity
What is religiosity here?
Re: Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by Omooba77: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Thank God for many of my friends who are Engineers; some of them have expressed reservation not to attend this year AGM

lalasticlala Baba Chidima over to you!
Re: Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by Omooba77: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What is religiosity here?
Reference to what is chasing development away
Re: Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by CodeTemplar: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Omooba77:

Reference to what is chasing development away
But I didn't lie now. Some people wake up and start saying their religion permits them to kill those who don't share their beliefs and actually look for any small chance to do just that. Now it is driving development from one of the most developed northern states.

How can any Muslim say because I haven't been convinced about his beliefs I should die? Was he born with the belief in his head? No he accepted it just like he want me to, so why tag a potential convert as infidel or kill a potential Muslim?
It is crazy but happening. That's a fact.
Re: Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by Omooba77: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
Seun for dey this group now if not for Mynd44

Re: Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by Omooba77: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
But I didn't lie now. Some people wake up and start saying their religion permits them to kill those who don't share their beliefs and actually look for any small chance to do just that. Now it is driving development from one of the most developed northern states.

How can any Muslim say because I haven't been convinced about his beliefs I should die? Was he born with the belief in his head? No he accepted it just like he want me to, so why tag a potential convert as infidel or kill a potential Muslim?

I get your point sir.
Re: Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by Omooba77: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Dear ENGR.

Please be informed that the Venue of the 2018 National Engineering Conference/the 51st Annual General Meeting of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, which was earlier scheduled to hold in Kaduna between 26th – 30th November, 2018 has been moved to Abuja to hold on the same dates - 26th – 30th November, 2018.

Please Note that this decision was taken at the 426th Council meeting of the Society held on Thursday, 8th November, 2018.

Members are to take note of this change of venue.

We look forward to seeing you in Abuja and encourage those who have not registered for the Conference to do same and take advantage of the online registration by registering online using the link below.

ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK

Please note that registration is ONLY ONLINE

Registration Fee:

Category
Late Online Registration
from 22nd October, 2018
Delegates Only

N50,000.00
Delegates + Spouse

N65,000.00
Young Engineers

Graduates & Students
N10,000
Non-Member N60,000
International Participants $500

For Support, Please Contact:

conference@conference.nse.org.ng or call: 0817-346-0994

Best regards,

Mr. Abdulkadir Aliyu
Ag. Executive Secretary

Baba Chi; lalasticlala, let our Engineers know; but thank God I love Chemistry!
Re: Engineers Move AGM From Kaduna To Abuja by Omooba77: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Reason we must all do everything to avert war. God bless Nigeria and give us peace.

(1) (Reply)

Is Hse Worth It? / Ebook Writer Needed / How To Start A Blog And Make It Successful? (A Complete Tutorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.