Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo (38376 Views)

I Relocated To US To Start My Career Again - Vincent Adeoba / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by AquaBekee: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Abuja PR Assistant & Entrepreneur Emenalo Maryann Pledges More Impact In Business, Career 

Abuja based Public Relations Assistant, Emenalo Maryann Ifeoma is not smiling this new year 2022 especially with efforts to up her ante in her image making career as well as her other business endeavours.

At the moment, she is the PR Assistant with AbujaPress Agency, a leading Brand Marketing And Public Relation Firm in Nigeria.

She has reiterated commitment to unravel the potentials within her to set the pace with the right approach as well as unlocking new business opportunities.

Emenalo, a Political Science graduate of National Open University of Nigeria in interaction with our correspondent recently said she will explore her rich contacts and endless opportunities in the society achieve her dream of taking her Public Relations career and business to a greater heights despite the competitive nature of the environment.

The Imo State born PR practitioner who has also transversed round the country, including Lagos, Port Harcourt and others in search of the greener pasture said it is time to galvanize her experience as a former secretary, chef assistant, hotel manager and now an PR expert and entrepreneur to make a significant impact in the society.

Among the places she has worked are Dachi Decor, a paint production company in Owerri Imo State where she was the company's secretary and PA to the MD, Xiaomi Company where she was the organisation's representative in Port Harcourt Rivers State, a chef assistant in Victoria Island, Lagos State as well as manager in Timeoak Hotel Lekki, Lagos and others.

While speaking to AbujaPress during her engagement interview she said " I had to quit my hotel manager job and other contract affiliations to relocate to Abuja to seek for greener pasture, with the believe that as a political science graduate I have more chances in Abuja as the seat of power.... I don't rule out going into politics but I have always had passion for media and Entrepreneurship"

As an entrepreneur, her brand Annie Ventures where she is the Chief Executive Officer is into Domestic and Industrial Cleaning, Interior and exterior Decoration, Logistics Services and General Supplies both in Lagos and recently operational in Abuja.

On whether there are plans to further her education, she said that is on the agenda as well.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/01/abuja-pr-assistant-entrepreneur-emenalo.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by AquaBekee: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2022
See

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Sojebrand(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
AquaBekee:
[/b]Emenalo, a Political Science graduate of National Open University of Nigeria in interaction with our correspondent recently said she will explore her rich contacts and endless opportunities in the society achieve her dream of taking her Public Relations career and business to a greater heights despite the competitive nature of the environment.

The Imo State born PR practitioner who has also transversed round the country, including Lagos, Port Harcourt and others in search of the greener pasture said it is time to galvanize her experience as a former secretary, chef assistant, hotel manager and now an PR expert and entrepreneur to make a significant impact in the society.

While speaking to AbujaPress during her engagement interview she said " I had to quit my hotel manager job and other contract affiliations to relocate to Abuja to seek for greener pasture, with the believe that as a political science graduate I have more chances in Abuja as the seat of power.... I don't rule out going into politics but I have always had passion for media and Entrepreneurship"

As an entrepreneur, her brand Annie Ventures where she is the Chief Executive Officer is into Domestic and Industrial Cleaning, Interior and exterior Decoration, Logistics Services and General Supplies both in Lagos and recently operational in Abuja.

On whether there are plans to further her education, she said that is on the agenda as well.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/01/abuja-pr-assistant-entrepreneur-emenalo.html?m=1
issorite

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Amuluonyenaego: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Abi dey dn see you finish for Lagos, wish you well but use ur clito wallet wisely.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by lampard8888: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dammm nigggar
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by blockgeek69(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Greener pasture or greener diiick?

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Houseofglam7(f): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by DominionGreat: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
The future is truly Fe MALE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by slawormiir: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Me personally sha...I prefer abuja for huzzle pass lagos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by bigdammyj: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okay
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by sotot96142: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hope well all is well
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lol
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oya come marry
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
What is this

News done finish?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by xabos24009: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Well if this is ok by you

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Who are you??

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ok
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Vintiana: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Una sha wan be the first to comment.
Which one be “y” “u” again?
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by AbujaAgent: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Give her my contact
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by OBALOLA55(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
OLOSHO NLA

9 Likes

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by ProfAmaben(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ok
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by saphiere(f): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
AquaBekee:
Abuja PR Assistant & Entrepreneur Emenalo Maryann Pledges More Impact In Business, Career 

Abuja based Public Relations Assistant, Emenalo Maryann Ifeoma is not smiling this new year 2022 especially with efforts to up her ante in her image making career as well as her other business endeavours.

At the moment, she is the PR Assistant with AbujaPress Agency, a leading Brand Marketing And Public Relation Firm in Nigeria.

She has reiterated commitment to unravel the potentials within her to set the pace with the right approach as well as unlocking new business opportunities.

Emenalo, a Political Science graduate of National Open University of Nigeria in interaction with our correspondent recently said she will explore her rich contacts and endless opportunities in the society achieve her dream of taking her Public Relations career and business to a greater heights despite the competitive nature of the environment.

Among the places she has worked are Dachi Decor, a paint production company in Owerri Imo State where she was the company's secretary and PA to the MD, Xiaomi Company where she was the organisation's representative in Port Harcourt Rivers State, a chef assistant in Victoria Island, Lagos State as well as manager in Timeoak Hotel Lekki, Lagos and others.

The FUTURE
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Transporter20: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
The oga below me is referring to her qualifications and her hotel manager job, you don forget say na Naija we dey (Naija grin can determine your job regardless of your qualifications)

Anyways, I think it's a bold step to move forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aECTPlTzOg
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
You studied political science but worked as hotel manager; lol what has political science got to do with hospitality management. Round peg in a square hole
Nigeria education is a joke' people studying doctor working as a banker; banker working as a doctor no wonder nothing is moving forward in the nation; wrong people in wrong places ; no career chase just make belle full

12 Likes

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by money121(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ok
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Nonexisting: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Abuja is good for premium olosho business, that's all.

11 Likes

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
We wish you all the very best as you take the next journey of your life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by tutudesz: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
What is this

News done finish?
Na AlexReporter people be this O! The beauty pageant gang grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General / My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud / Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.