Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Are You An Nysc Honours Award Winner? Or Do You Know Someone Who Is? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You An Nysc Honours Award Winner? Or Do You Know Someone Who Is? (3135 Views)

Photos From The 2014 President's NYSC Honours Award At The Villa / 2014 NYSC Presidential Honours Award / How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Nysc Honours Award Winner? Or Do You Know Someone Who Is? by ktjohnpaul(m): 3:50am On Jul 22, 2010
Success Essentials is a self help initiative that publishes heartwarming real life stories to inspire millions of Nigerians to succeed in spite of tough times.

We are writing a compendium of success stories about young Nigerian graduates who have served this country with honour. The book acknowledges the hard work and brevity demonstrated by these people in strange lands in service to their fatherland. It is written to rekindle hope, challenge, inspire, and galvanize serving corps members to take proactive action and fulfill their dreams wherever they are posted.

The book has received endorsement from the NYSC NDHQ. The scheme has also provided us with a list of ex-corps members who have received the Presidents Honours Award between the years 1995-2005. However, the list does not include contact addresses obviously because most of these people have become very successful and have moved several times over, changing their contacts in time.

If you are an NYSC merit award winner between the years 1995-2005, or you know someone who is, please feel free to contact us. You can send us a mail at successessentials@yahoo.com; sms us at 07052429505; or reply to this thread. Once we get your contact we will call you for an interview to discuss your service year and develop a story that will feature in the publication FREE OF CHARGE.

You do not have to pay a dime to get your story published.

Please note that your story is royalty free. If it’s chosen by our editors for publication, we will ask you to sign permission forms to this fact. Upon publication, we will send you a plaque of recognition and three copies of Success Essentials.

We invite you to be a part of a new Nigeria that celebrates hard work as a means to success.

Remember you do not have to pay to get your story published. It is ABSOLUTELY FREE of charge. All you need to do is contact us and we will call you.

Once again you can send us a mail at successessentials@yahoo.com; sms us at 07052429505; or reply to this thread.

Kpenkaan T. Johnpaul
Executive Editor
successessentials@yahoo.com
GSM: 07052429505
Re: Are You An Nysc Honours Award Winner? Or Do You Know Someone Who Is? by ktjohnpaul(m): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2010
Just over 24 hours after I posted an invitation for NYSC award winners to contact me for discussions about their service year, I completed the first interview with an award winner at exactly 10:56 this morning. The experience was exciting in two ways. For the interviewee, the fact that what he had done 20 years ago remains relevant seems fascinating. On my part I am delighted about the prompt response, which proves that people share our dreams.
Re: Are You An Nysc Honours Award Winner? Or Do You Know Someone Who Is? by ktjohnpaul(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2010
Success Essentials has created a facebook page and you can now follow our activities on this link -http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Success-Essentials/135817693124813?ref=sgm
Re: Are You An Nysc Honours Award Winner? Or Do You Know Someone Who Is? by kingsolve(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
Wow! I'm challenged. I have few months left to go. Would really love the be an award winner, and above all to impact lives and leave a legacy. This is motivating!
Re: Are You An Nysc Honours Award Winner? Or Do You Know Someone Who Is? by johnemeka(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
Am motivated now!what kind of personal CDS can i emback on now ?i have 8months...
Re: Are You An Nysc Honours Award Winner? Or Do You Know Someone Who Is? by dotskulls: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
This is a wonderful idea; these esteemed people who worked had to achieve the NYSC State Honours Awards and Presidential NYSC Honours Awards.
And kudos to the wonderful owner of this Nairaland link for the brilliant ideas.
May God Bless you.

Please my question is this; do you happen to have an idea about when the next Presidential Awards will take place (i mean the one involving the NYSC State Honour Awards Nominees from the Batches; 2010 C, 2011 A and 2011 B)

Please do reply soon.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2016/2017 Batch B Mobilization & Orientation Timetable Published Here / Batch C (stream 1 And 2) Updates Tinz... / My Experience In Jos As A Corps Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.