Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (43498 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nollywoodpics: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wife of Popular Comedian Basket mouth who celebrates her wedding anniversary with his hubby recently shares 10yes throwback photo of her and Basket mouth when they are still boyfriend and girlfriend.

Hmm ...money no dey then oo...

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/throwback-photo-of-basket-mouth-with-his-wife-10yrs-ago/

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nollywoodpics: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy wink

See More Love up Photos of Basket Mouth with his wife >>> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
He who finds a wife finds a good thing, so the Bible says. Only a tiny fraction of women fall in this 'good thing' category.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by BruncleZuma: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2018

17 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by legenddimex(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
angry grin

This Lady is nothing but a Gold digger, How can a Lady as beautiful as this get married to a sibling of oshiomole

LEGEND Z HERE

9 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Richdad50(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Tired
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by tstx(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
E din tey wey this guy begin chop comedy money oo.. Kai
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
ugly man

Well-done
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Kingv(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Na money be fine bobo
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
This guy ugly
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by BruncleZuma: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Princedapace(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good for them.. If u marry the right person, the world will make more sense to u..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
shocked shocked

Marriage is overrated. The reason that lady is smiling like a fool is because she has seen the fatness of basketmouth's account.
Most women marry to escape being a liability to God, their parents and themselves.

Men should be wise enough that they can get sex from almost anywhere now and don't need to be deceived into marriage all because he need sex.

If you are poor, just buy Vaseline

If you are rich, buy a sex doll.

Don't marry because you want sex or children.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by omokiri5(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by manlikeboss: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by AJOT99(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
She was more beautiful than now

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Hisxellency: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good Comedian... Keep Living
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nlolodo: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fyn pipo
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
That time, Bright Akpocha don de fine na.

Kudos to them.
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Emilo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Larry23:
Please help a brother, got laid from work some weeks back and since then things have been hard..have been struggling to feed for days now and even have no food left at home..I had to create this new account today cause my old account had my pix and I want to remain anonymous....I have no where to go and I have been looking for a job....kindly help a brother......6553685405 OLAIYA fidelity bank.....God bless

Wait, u dey shame abi na wetin. No shame in Naija again. How do we know u re not a scamist.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Reminder: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bright my man for Uniben Hall 2 that year, All the babes dey like our style that year na
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by zacksamericana(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
FisifunKododada:
cheesy grin grin cheesy
This guy is not that funny but I like him...he is a smart dude

Handsome man where is your own wife? tongue
is this reality or ADAWA?
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by femyno2sure: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink[color=#990000][/color]thats life
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by sparkle6(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
legenddimex:
angry grin

This Lady is nothing but a Gold digger, How can a Lady as beautiful as this get married to a sibling of oshiomole

LEGEND Z HERE
He is more handsome than your generations put together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of Helen Paul, Her Husband And Their Children / Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.