Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression (43494 Views)

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / Girl Contemplating Abortion Seeks Help From John Dumelo Over Pastor's Prophecy / Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Amagite(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thousands of music fans took to social media on Thursday to plead with popular Nigerian singer, Harrysong, not to take his own life or continue to wish himself an early death.

The fans were reacting to an emotional message posted by the singer on his Instagram page on Wednesday.

Addressing the post to nobody in particular, Harrysong wrote,

Don’t cry when I die, but celebrate and put up a kingmaker’s concert. Empower more youths. I have lived and I have done my bit. Carry on in grace. I love you all’.

The singer has now taken to Instagram to thank his fans and also reveal that he has started his session for depression and is getting back his feet.

He wrote;

"Thank you so much guys. My session with Miss. Oyinkansola Alabi went well and I am gradually getting my feet back. Always show love and be kind to people. Depression is a silent killer, learn to unburden your mind to trusted ones. I love you all #tekero
#altersoldiers #alterlovers #kingmaker ❤����������
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/i-am-gradually-getting-my-feet-back-harrysong-seeks-help-for-depression.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by MrAnele(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
New album dropping soon. I sure die

Album title - Depression

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nbote(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
U were seeking attention and now U got it...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Dripy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Depression is real and a silent killer. Most people who committed suicide were actually depressed. In Nigeria, if you say you are depressed, people look at you as possessed by some evil spirits; going to see a shrink is outta the question rather they will take you for deliverance.

Happy Harry is getting help; most celebrities are depressed and living fake life; do not envy them when they post pictures of houses and cars. Do your thing and one day success will come your way.

Peace.

298 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by chuksanambra: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Harrysong should shut da bleep up. He seeks excessive attention like a kindergarten kid. When he was mentioning Kizz Daniel in his madness and that one refused to answer him, he's now making noise about suicide.

They closed 3rd Mainland bridge 3 weeks ago but have opened it so that Harrysong can go kill himself.

Let him die and his album would sell wella like Fela and Michael Jackson.

Childish nonsense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by warlord24(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
I am really happy for him to speak it out than die in silence...

BTW
Do you want to learn How you can be running successful facebook ads with 4easy techniques?

Click the Link Below|

5 Likes

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by johnmattew: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
publicity stunt.. new album loadi6...

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by sharaawy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
h
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrAnele:

Sense will not kill you jare....

10 Likes

Yeah... Thank you so much harry.
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Oblitz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hmm! I've been depressed once, but my will to live far outweighs any negative feelings..............

Life's too beautiful....... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by CASTOSVILLA(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Please what's Harrysong depressed about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Geraldolono: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
If
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by orjikuramo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Same method skibii used. If una die now, una go say God wicked.

Anyway, for those wondering y Harry should be depressed - here is someone who, few years back, had the entire nation dancing wild to anything he says (leave the singing part) but now, after stepping on so many toes, doesn't seem to have a clear pointer to where he is headed. It hurts.

7 Likes 1 Share

kiss
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Share the gala share the booze..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by SamOgasco(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Congrats
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Josh1977: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
That's nice
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nedfed(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Harrysong right now

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by nanakgh(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
It actually takes bravery to admit that you need help. Depression has nothing to do with what one has achieved materially or otherwise. No actor/comic was loved as much as Robin Williams(aside Bill Murray) yet he lost his fight with depression. Stay strong Harry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by MrAnele(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Sense will not kill you jare....
aMen ooo

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
It is always those with money that cries of depression and giving up. Meanwhile the poor no dey give up
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Benekruku(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chai!
No choppings again be that o

Burial ceremony aborted.
No party rice
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by baloest: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dat was how dargin did & sang dat song ,if I die make u no cry 4 mi,& he died,hope Harry is not planning 2 die same way ,God help him
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Benekruku(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Please what's Harrysong depressed about?

Ran out of cooking gas and couldn't refill

5 Likes

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by thesicilian: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dripy:
Depression is real and a silent killer. Most people who committed suicide were actually depressed. In Nigeria, if you say you are depressed, people look at you as possessed by some evil spirits; going to see a shrink is outta the question rather they will take you for deliverance.

Happy Harry is getting help; most celebrities are depressed and living fake life; do not envy them when they post pictures of houses and cars. Do your thing and one day success will come your way.

Peace.
A lot of Nigerians are depressed, but are ashamed to speak out because of stigma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by FroshD: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol na their way!!
harrysong of all people??

if Naija attention by force seeking celebs no do publicity stunt wetin dem gain?? cheesy cheesy

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by thesicilian: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
chuksanambra:
Harrysong should shut da bleep up. He seeks excessive attention like a kindergarten kid. When he was mentioning Kizz Daniel in his madness and that one refused to answer him, he's now making noise about suicide.

They closed 3rd Mainland bridge 3 weeks ago but have opened it so that Harrysong can go kill himself.

Let him die and his album would sell wella like Fela and Michael Jackson.

Childish nonsense.
I pity anyone who comes to you for help with his or her problems.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by babamadiba(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrAnele:

Track 1 - Depression
hahahahahahahahaha u no well I swear. This got me cracking...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women / Adorable Photos Of Helen Paul, Her Husband And Their Children / Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.