Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles (1077 Views)

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles by kidap: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Omoni Oboli met with the Prince of Wales and heir to the British throne, Charles yesterday in Lagos.

The actress took to her page to share a photo of herself with Prince Charles with caption saying...

You already know I must have been talking about my work. That’s when I’m this passionate! Lol  
In conversations with #PrinceCharles last night at a reception at the British Residence, we spoke about my new movie WINGS OF A DOVE which is about child brides. ‘What age do the girls get married off, 13?’ He asked. I said some get married off as early as 9,10,11 and some are already married and divorced at 13. He turned red from shock! . He went on to ask me a few more questions. A lot still needs to be done to eradicate this evil! 
See ladies and gentlemen, wherever you find yourself? Shoot your shot! #RoyalVisitNigeria #BritishCouncil 

Source: https://nollyzone.com/photo-of-omoni-oboli-with-prince-of-wale-charles/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles by NwaAmaikpe: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
shocked

British Royalty are the best in the whole world unlike our own Oba of Benin that is so full of himself and wishes the world could say "Epa domo" to him.
Zero pride, zero arrogance, zero sense of entitlement.
Just pleasant regular folks with a passion to serve humanity.

The world still remembers Princess Diana's selfless commitment to AIDS patients, landmines and the LGBT community.
I've still not gotten over Prince Harry serving as a soldier in Afghanistan, then qualifying to become an Apache helicopter pilot and finally rising to become an army captain.
But this here supersedes all of that.

Prince Charles freely laughing and gisting with this D-list actress and other Nigerian celebrities. Many of whom we know as having body odour.
I'm not saying that Omoni smells I'm just saying it takes a great man to stoop this low.

Omoni herself won't stop to have a conversation with a fan.
Hypocrite.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Please, yabaleft is needed here asap. The guy occupying FTC needs medical care and a job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles by Pureety(f): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
undecided
Why is everyone rushing to meet the Prince?
I will surely meet him before he travels grin
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles by Houseofglam7(f): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

British Royalty are the best in the whole world unlike our own Oba of Benin that is so full of himself and wishes the world could say "Epa domo" to him.

The world still remembers Princess Diana's selfless commitment to AIDS patients, landmines and the LGBT community.
I've still not gotten over Prince Harry serving as a soldier in Afghanistan, then qualifying to become an Apache helicopter pilot and finally rising to become an army captain.

Prince Charles freely laughing and gisting with this D-list actress and other Nigerian celebrities. Many of whom we know as having body odour.
I'm not saying that Omoni smells I'm just saying it takes a great man to stoop this low.

Hypocrite.
Just this once, I agree with you!
Dang it!
I need another glass of vodka

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles by otipoju(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Maybe its because I grew up on the same street with Raskimono and co at the peak of their fame or it's just the way I am wired,
Me myself I was already seeing myself on TV (Kiddies Show Time- LTV cool before I was 10.
I like the freedom of being anonymous gives you especially when you have money to enjoy your life.

I just can't be excited about any popular person.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood Actress, Omoni Oboli met with the Prince of Wales and heir to the British throne, Charles yesterday in Lagos.

The actress took to her page to share a photo of herself with Prince Charles with caption saying...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/photo-of-omoni-oboli-with-prince-of-wale-charles/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
2 God Dis prince is homble
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles by daveP(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pls, all of us that are yet to see the benefit of His visit, pls join me here o!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli With Prince Of Wale, Charles by folake4u(f): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hypocrite.

Lmao grin

I totally agree!

(1) (Reply)

First Photos Of Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding / Between Toke Makinwa, Basketmouth And The Comedian's Very Fine Brother / Forget This Rap things I Need A New Hustle – Rapper Olamide Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.