Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Mother-in-law Has Been Drinking My Hard Earned Breastmilk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Has Been Drinking My Hard Earned Breastmilk (613 Views)

Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother-in-law Has Been Drinking My Hard Earned Breastmilk by daniel404: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2018
I just put to bed 3 weeks ago and I have my Mother-in-law with me for “Omugwo”. She’s really a

nice person except that she’s beginning to really get in my nerves.

I recently started expressing breast milk for my bay for freezer storage (i use a manual breast pump). How this work’s is whenever baby is hungry, which is usually every 15 minutes,
his milk will be warmed and fed to him. And this also helps train him to use the feeding bottle since I’m on the exclusive plan.

(sorry for the long story) my main issue now is that my MIL has been drinking my baby’s breast milk and its so annoying. Its usually not easy to express the milk and this woman will just open freezer and be using my hard earned breast milk to drink tea and pap. The annoying thing is that, there’s milk in the house, but she would rather use my breast milk!.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/my-mother-in-law-has-been-drinking-my.html

Re: My Mother-in-law Has Been Drinking My Hard Earned Breastmilk by donkotman(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Spiritually its not good,suffice to say,am not saying ur MIL is a w**CH, but u need to know that this is not good at all
Re: My Mother-in-law Has Been Drinking My Hard Earned Breastmilk by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2018
Please report to your hubby ASAP,.,.. I can't imagine..

(1) (Reply)

Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U / Give Your Bedroom A Facelift Today! / African Man About To Be Deported Wrapped In Nylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.