Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison (6163 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / 4 Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Policemen Have Been Remanded At Kirikiri / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. (2) (3) (4)

Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by CUMMAN: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
This serves as a warning to ya all

Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by blackboy(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Rubbish. How are we sure it's kirikiri

Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by ifex370(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2018
This one has gone beyond maximum

Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by Fazemood(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2018
Eyaaa! cry

What a hard phase of life's purnishment. Having to sleep and wake up in other man's fart. No wonder they come out and become presidents of Nigeria. shocked

Accumulated fartal gas from several type of tribes inhaled by each man awakens the urge to go out and make it BIG that they can send those who sent them here so that they too can feel the cussiness of this place grin grin

Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by Auxtin85(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2018
Sardine

Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by Hoodbilonia: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
evans must get that

Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by meobizy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
I’ve seen this picture quarterly since my friend registered on this forum in 2012. Before then I saw it as far as 2010.
Tell me again, how is it rare? Why is there no update on their situation?
This is how people circulate news from 2007 and use it to counter announcements from 2019.
You people should fear God, abeg.

Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by jericco1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is not a prison stupid

Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by jericco1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
more of a refugee camp. I can see ladies there.

Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by youngyusuff6(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
This cnt be maximum jhoor... either medium or another prison.

Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by Ironman3(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2018
Lord,we need your help
Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by speedyconnect3: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Ironman3:
Lord,we need your help
So you believed this pic is true?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by Ironman3(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2018
speedyconnect3:

So you believed this pic is true?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Y I go sell airtime give you. Me wey buy am no get wetin I go us am do abi
Re: Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison by speedyconnect3: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Ironman3:
Y I go sell airtime give you. Me wey buy am no get wetin I go us am do abi

Not like that bro.

Some over recharge by mistake then sell to us.

Some receive cards as means of payment like those selling e books, they now sell cards to us to get cash.

Some mtn or etisalat workers are paid with cards, they now sell.

I am happy, that's why i am indulging you.
Bye

"We Go Kill Person"–Notorious Cultist, Ekpowa, Brags After Escaping From Prison / They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra / Wickedness: Little Boy Killed By Hanging By An Unknown Person (Graphic Photos)