Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra (6161 Views)

See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO / Malawian Ritual killers explain how they open kids’ skulls & remove their brains / Policemen Injure Many In Bayelsa As They Open Fire On Youths. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 8:18pm On May 29, 2022
From yesterday night till this night atleast 2-3 people has died over the war between Blackaxe and Vikings.

See full details below

According to the story we were told this cult war has been going on for the past 9 years in Awka Anambra between Blackaxe and Vikings.
After killing each other the confraternity members will go for a break and two or three months later they'll continue killing themselves again.

The man on Jacket u see below is a popular Vikings member in Awka Anambra, he is popularly know as Aza man.
According to the story this man was warned by the Blackaxe members to leave Anambra but he refused
So the young man below his father is a juju priest and he told his son not to go anywhere. So after staying indoors for long he had to go out, the Blackaxe members followed him and shot at him it didn't penetrate.
So the Blackaxe members seeing the bullets didn't penetrate chased him and use an axe to slaughter him.
So the Vikings confraternity members got angry and had to revenge the death of their member. So they went to kill one Blackaxe member called inspector that same day. His is the one u can see the intestines outside. So should incase you're planning to go to Anambra you should know the city is hot again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3getHEbhRu8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 8:25pm On May 29, 2022
PHOTOS

1 Share

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Pierohandsome: 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
Say no to cultism.

Hope they won't blame ESN again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by DSC7: 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
E come be like say NBm dey beef the whole rival cults.....

Las las who die na him lose..

#Say No To Cultism...
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 8:35pm On May 29, 2022
DSC7:
E come be like say NBm dey beef the whole rival cults.....

Las las who die na him lose..

#Say No To Cultism...

The Blackaxe members are still at war with the Nigerian police and vigilantes in the same Anambra. They killed three police men on a monday sit at home many mistook it for IPOB or Unknown gunmen so the police got angry even after repelling the attacks still went to arrest over 7 and the 7 arrested might not be alive again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by decatalyst(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2022
Gruesome death awaits those warned not to join or those warned to turn a new leaf but refused.

Sorry, no sorry. No RIP today.

4 Likes

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 8:41pm On May 29, 2022
decatalyst:
Gruesome death awaits those warned not to join or those warned to turn a new leaf but refused.

Sorry, no sorry. No RIP today.

Still dem dey buy form to join this nonsense. Something wey peace of mind no dey inside
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 8:42pm On May 29, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Say no to cultism.

Hope they won't blame ESN again

Lol. cheesy
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by DSC7: 8:46pm On May 29, 2022
Cultistupdate:

The Blackaxe members are still at war with the Nigerian police and vigilantes in the same Anambra. They killed three police men on a monday sit at home many mistook it for IPOB or Unknown gunmen so the police got angry even after repelling the attacks still went to arrest over 7 and the 7 arrested might not be alive again.

Most of the violence in SE are caused by Cultists but the media will pin everything on IPOB.

Rip to the arrested hard men......
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 8:48pm On May 29, 2022
DSC7:

Most of the violence in SE are caused by Cultists but the media will pin everything on IPOB.

No hard man or superman for cultism o. Make anybody wey neva join no join. No gain inside

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Blakjewelry(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
Some of these idiots will become politicians tomorrow, now you see were our problem lies

2 Likes

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Golan007: 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
DSC7:

Story.
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Adonis86(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2022
It's a pity that parents support their children on the path to their destruction
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 10:37pm On May 29, 2022
Adonis86:
It's a pity that parents support their children on the path to their destruction

Well our celebrities are making it fun
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by pennywys(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2022
I told kids of these days that the day they join cultism is the day they sign their dead warrant with their hands

What a shame

I don't really what these kids benefits from cultism
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by michlins(m): 4:38am On May 30, 2022
Stop demarketing Anambra State. Are you paid to do this or what's the end goal
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 9:20am On May 30, 2022
pennywys:
I told kids of these days that the day they join cultism is the day they sign their dead warrant with their hands

What a shame

I don't really what these kids benefits from cultism

It's a pity thou. People who are supposed to discourage this are eulogizing it
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 9:24am On May 30, 2022
michlins:

U guys are full of complaints.
Since the past 6 months or more hasn't it been Abeokuta and Ogun state that has been on a cult war?
All the Yorubas on this forum nobody said am demarketing Yoruba land but just last week south east own resumed I started reporting you're saying am demarketing Anambra. Is the news fake.

Well I don't even know if you're a cultist trying to dissuade me from this reports or else how many Anambra did u even see below since they resumed 2 or 3 days ago. All has been Abeokuta and Ogun state then Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Coolbreeze1988(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2022
Can't pity him, I only pity the young boy who will be fatherless. Like someone above wrote, no RIP today
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by DaInferno(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2022
I no understand the last pick...is it that they dug out his flesh?
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by kingthreat(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Since the past 6 months or more hasn't it been Abeokuta and Ogun state that has been on a cult war?
All the Yorubas on this forum nobody said am demarketing Yoruba land but just last week south east own resumed I started reporting you're saying am demarketing Anambra. Is the news fake.

Well I don't even know if you're a cultist trying to dissuade me from this reports or else how many Anambra did u even see below since they resumed 2 or 3 days ago. All has been Abeokuta and Ogun state then Lagos.

You never know these people on Nairaland. They see fault in everything.
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 11:48am On May 30, 2022
DaInferno:
I no understand the last pick...is it that they dug out his flesh?

Yes boss. They always kill in the most brutal manner possible to show they are more deadly than the other.
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 12:41pm On May 30, 2022
kingthreat:

You never know these people on Nairaland. They see fault in everything.

Its pathetic
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by CivilianJTF(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2022
See holes for em body like ongoing barbecue...

1 Like

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2022
Dirty Aiye and bagas always fighting for stupid supremacy. RIP to the dead. Dead men don't count. embarassed
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Emmanuel909090: 2:23pm On May 30, 2022
Man is really nothing, once there is no breath.

No need to boost.
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Mercury12(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Lol
So you don't know that about the children of hate?
They complain about everything.
Their hypocrisy stinks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Foreigna2: 9:50am On May 31, 2022
michlins:

You are a big fool. Go and eat the corpse so it stays hidden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by YahooG(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:

I saw what you did there,but continue

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Stallionhorse: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
What's the score??
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Killerbag36: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Yes boss. They always kill in the most brutal manner possible to show they are more deadly than the other.

Na gun wound b dat mk he for no run angry
So that they could kill him in peace tongue
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Killerbag36:

Na gun wound b dat mk he for no run angry
So that they could kill him in peace tongue
Omor.. while I was growing up I used to dread the NBM, until I saw a live hit by some baggas,that scene still haunts me till today,they kill in the most brutal manner.. mind you it's over 18 years now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Should Be Careful With The Rape Card / Rare Photo Of Prisoners Sleeping At Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison / "We Go Kill Person"–Notorious Cultist, Ekpowa, Brags After Escaping From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.