Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

, . - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / , . (3159 Views)

Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , . by Chubhie: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
I refuse to entertain the idea that the old man might actually be right in calling you stupid. However, your choice of cuterichbigdick says a lot about the choices you make and where your current mindset is.

1 Like

Re: , . by Seahawk: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
You sound like someone I know
Re: , . by Seahawk: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Well you talked about crime, talked about dangerous for him in the near future (which near future? Since he’s only 60+) and you keep making innuendos that suggest you’re willing take matters into your own hands to get the money out of him.

Please don’t go and commit a crime that will waste your young life away I dey beg you sha. Those few millions will vanish and you won’t even know what you wanted it for in the first place

Yes it would have been great if your dad was kind enough to help you. But since he doesn’t want to, just leave the issue as it is.

cuterichbigdick:
You are just so dumb,who talks about killing anybody here,in fact even though i'm the one who brought this matter here,i'm still the one that is least concerned about the matter cuz i have done mostly all what a successful man should do in life even before my father sold the hotel but i'm just concerned about my other siblings cuz there is an adage that says one rich man among 6 poor men,they are all poor men.
Re: , . by Triniti(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
cuterichbigdick:
You are just so dumb,who talks about killing anybody here,in fact even though i'm the one who brought this matter here,i'm still the one that is least concerned about the matter cuz i have done mostly all what a successful man should do in life even before my father sold the hotel but i'm just concerned about my other siblings cuz there is an adage that says one rich man among 6 poor men,they are all poor men.
Come on dude, Why are you getting so emotional? No need to throw insults around, besides you are seeking public opinion, what were you expecting? If I may ask, what other crime are you about to commit against your dad other than take his money or property by force? which might eventually leads to his death
Re: , . by cuterichbigdick(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
hhj
Re: , . by jesmond3945: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
cuterichbigdick:
hhj
my question to you is why must your father give you 1 million or 500k and not 500 naira or 5k?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Time To Seek Divorce ? / Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport / Female Swag: Check Out This Female Police Officer's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.