Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics (1571 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics by kemzy036: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
A Mother has revealed she will miss breastfeeding her daughter after she finally weaned at the age of nine

Sharon Spink, 50, has been breastfeeding daughter Charlotte for the past nine years and insists it is completely normal and has cemented a lifelong bond between them.

Sharon, from Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire, said despite doing it for almost a decade she is happy the schoolgirl made her own decision to stop two months ago.

The quinquagenarian, who supports natural term weaning, claims her daughter is healthy and rarely gets ill thanks to the beneficial properties of ‘mummy milk’.

And despite facing a backlash from critics who have accused her of child abuse, Sharon wants to break down the stigma around breastfeeding older children – believing there are many mums out there doing it.

Sharon said:

‘When I came to have Charlotte, I had decided on natural term weaning. Gang of trans women beat man up after ‘minor provocation’ on night out ‘It’s nice for the child to be in control of when they want to wean, rather than forcing the issue.

More photos below http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/mum-finally-stops-breastfeeding.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics by LordIsaac(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lols....spoilt schild. Even b4 opening the thing I knew it would be them. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics by SEGLIZ: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
LordIsaac:
Lols....spoilt schild. Even b4 opening the thing I knew it would be them. cheesy

I can't fit laugh. mare imagining your mouth it is obvious you took yours up until 15yrs before returning from the game. so leave the poor girl na her time and she retired honourably.

1 Like

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics by Mizwisdom(f): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wonders shall never end sad

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics by Righteousness89(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Una Welldone
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics by chival(f): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
What is wrong with some Caucasians?

1 Like

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 10, 2018
This is *extremely* extreme. shocked

She took mummy bonding miles too far. Haba!
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics by peteruuu(m): 5:47am On Nov 10, 2018
She shouldn't have stopped, so she won't miss breastfeeding her.

Modified: Nonsense & ingredients!
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics by coolzeal(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2018
A little bit weird tho.. I heard In olden times, children up to five years of age were routinely breastfed. But, for how long does a mother produce milk after childbirth?
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine. Pics by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
chival:
What is wrong with some Caucasians?
Caucasians are mad I swear

(1) (Reply)

Sniper Was Used To Kill Army Ants, Lizards And Falcon Fall Victim / Rate this native homemade meal / Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.