Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 (47136 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
I am in HND l.

My life has been in a mess since when I was a child. My parents did care much for me when I was a child. I was a victim of child bully.

I wasted many years after my secondary school.

I now steal from them as a revenge for not teaching me self love

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by AntiWailer: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
You are mad Bro.

No need for plenty stories.

You were bullied and u did not grow up to be Dwayne Johnson or Tyson Fury but u decide to be a petty thief not even an Armed Robber.

Your victim mentality get PHD.

You are mad once again bro.

1135 Likes 92 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by crackhaus: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol, you're still in the denial phase.

Once you finally accept responsibility for yourself, quit the blame game, and stop being a victim, YOU WILL HEAL.

189 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by henryokafor0: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
leave them alone bro and Goan learn a trade or something else to Augment your academics, God will see you through.

I grew up with pains and can relate to some things you listed above, Pops raised me with an iron fist which did nothing but made me hate him deeply. I can't remember my pops ever talking some sense into me during my primary and jss days, it's all Shouts and brutalization but that didn't end well too...

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Kemimarch16(f): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Forget about your past and move on..I wish u best of luck

32 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by daddytime(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Quit with the victim mentality, take responsibility, and stop blaming everyone else but yourself.

My only prayer na make you no graduate enter Nigerian politics with this thievery and mindset if not we are finished.

The only consolation be say na China get us by then and stealing go be corruption punishable by death.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by brodalikeme(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hmmm,

Your parents know your steal from them and they are crying in their closet at how you have turned out. Too many people are disappointed and embarrassed at you.

Your rightfully pointed out that your life is in a mess, I know the mess is DEEP.

You can blame anybody for how you are turned out but las las bulk of the blame lies at your feet.

Bros, I BEG YOU, ADVICE YOURSELF!!!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by timibare(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
How much is sniper sef?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Kwamecron(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fools paradise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
YOU and YOUR PARENTS should be flogged mercilessly in a public court!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Belafonte(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.
My life has been in a mess since when I was a child.
My parents did care much for me when I was a child.
I was a victim of child bully.

You are five years away from 40 and you need to wake up.

Your lot in life is a direct result of your choices and at your age you have no excuse. There are orphans doing very well and you're blaming your parents? You need to be flogged with Cele broom till you have sense.

Wake the hell up. When your parents die who will you be stealing from abi you haven't thought that far ahead yet? Sorry is your name

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by PureGoldh(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Dz ur matter don pass village people own....na u dey use ur hand scatter ur life.

The earlier you reform your life the better for you and ur upcoming generation...dem no dey tell pikin say fire from lighter dey burn

10 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Diamond23(f): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2020
So in essence u be THIEF!!! shocked
Pls look for a way and heal, move on and stop blaming ur parents. U r too old for that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by GboyegaD(m): 2:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Na like dis e dey start ooo. Na my mama own, na my papa own; one day e go turn na my neighbor own.

Good you know it isn't a bad habit and that should help you desist from it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Ishilove: 3:01am On Aug 30, 2020
AntiWailer:
You are mad Bro
And he doesn't know it yet.

16 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by ashybabs(m): 3:51am On Aug 30, 2020
DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A MOTIVATIONAL TEACHER, BUT THE TRUTH IS WE ALL FAIL IN LIFE...
THE REAL QUESTION IS ARE YOU GOING TO REMAIN A FAILURE?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Benwallt(m): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2020
You make everything taya me

8 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 30, 2020
At 35? Come on... You don't need it.

If you continue like this, you will only end up becoming irresponsible as time goes on and there'll be no tangible future in sight.

Just move on and do something useful with your life.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by merieam16(f): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2020
AntiWailer:
You are mad Bro
Very mad i must say

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by mytime24(f): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2020
GboyegaD:
Na like dis e dey start ooo. Na my mama own, na my papa own; one day e go turn na my neighbor own.

Good you know it isn't a bad habit and that should help you desist from it.
true talk wink

And frm neighbor own he go enter street grin

12 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2020
merieam16:
Very mad i must say
You said I am very mad right.
No problem
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Vyzz: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2020
A thirty something years old man is stealing from his parents as a revenge.... Lol..

Continue stealing from them bro...

One day u will become a billionaire

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Imiete(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2020
Continue stealing from ya parents.
35yrs, no sense at all.

5 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by usj(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Op I'm glad you know that stealing from someone under any excuse is wrong, if you don't you wouldn't have brought this up.

You have to breakout of that victim mentality you're exhibiting, and stand up to fight to be a better you.

Blaming your parents, Government and your surroundings.... etc will not take you far in life, if anything it will only get you a pitying party.
Has it ever occurredto you that that your parents didn't know any better? Some people treat others the only way they know how and that includes your parents.

Now I'm I making up excuses for others? Know. Please listen, you can't control how others act towards you but you can totally control how you react To how people treats you.

Forgive your parents if they ever offended you. Why, because that's the most ethical and logical thing to do, show them love instead of hate, protect them instead of harming them.

16 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Acrofab: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l. My life has been in a mess since when I was a child. My parents did care much for me when I was a child. I was a victim of child bully. I wasted many years after my secondary school. I now steal from them as a revenge for not teaching me self love
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Acrofab: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.
My life has been in a mess since when I was a child.
My parents did care much for me when I was a child.
I was a victim of child bully.

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Go and learn a handiwork. Mechanic, plumbing, welding. There’s nothing like work to give you discipline, and there’s nothing like money you earn, no matter how little is it.

10 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Oizee(f): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2020
AntiWailer:
You are mad Bro.

You were bullied and u did not grow up to be Dwayne Johnson or Tyson Fury but u decide to be a petty thief not even an Armed Robber.

lol @decide to be a petty thief.
He's even 35.

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by prezeus(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2020
AntiWailer:
You are mad Bro.

Please go on YouTube and watch Dr Jordan Peterson's videos and lectures. You will greatly appreciate this advice .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by ecolime(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Age 35? shocked

You really need to grow up dude.

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Blessingisrael: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dear OP, I do hope you find and read this, I also do hope this will help someone else. you said your parent did care much for you when you were a child. They probably are protective parents who do everything for a child, but protective parent never teach their children self love. They believe all the type of love the child needs come from them. they are great providers, too. but do not teach their kids how to stand on their own. one effect of protective parenting is that their kids are vulnerable to being bullied by outsiders.
you have every right to be crossed with them, but then, that's probably the only way they understand parenting.
I could call you names like others who probably doesn't understand where you are coming from , but I won't, because I know the danger of wrong childhood foundation, and the extent this damage could go even in adulthood. your act of stealing is a way to rebel, for you feel your parents didn't do much for you in helping you discover who you are and what you can do. so you blame them for the wasted years. you have right to be annoyed. guess what, if you must heal, you must forgive , forgive , forgive , accept their errors and yours, and move on to achieving. be willing to start another end for your self. for if you continue on this stealing lane, you won't end well. you won't even aspire.
cut the stealing , talk to a therapist , get a trusted friend to talk to. if you are willing to talk to someone who understands childhood trauma and it's effect in latter life, you can send me a mail.
you need healing of the soul and spirit which will transcend to your body and allow you to aspire again and live your life

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by merieam16(f): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sirfemisky:
. You said I am very mad right. No problem
Lolz

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.