Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic (59184 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Newborn Baby Boy Found Inside Toilet Bin On Plane As Mum Is Arrested / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Kayharry(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
A lot of detective we have here.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by placeofallure(f): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
latsy:
Story.
Only an autopsy can determine the cause of the death.
Are there no other people in that house?
A falling baby cannot fall leg straight only to be hanged by a tiny iron.
Why wasn't she removed and why did the mother assume that she was dead?

The only sensible post since I started reading. Why was she assumed dead? Who was taking the snapshots?
Even if it did happen like that, then the issue of poverty rate in the country comes to fore again. Imagine the depth of poverty that will make one live in a building under construction! We don't have Standard Organization in place anymore? Why allow a greedy landlord put out a house such as this one? What about safety precautions? In saner climes, many people will take the fall for this. RIP our dear little one.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Awesomefred32(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Am waiting to hear the true story

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Countersam(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
agvictor:
A 3-year-old baby got strangled in an uncompleted building after the mother left her to buy food items in the market this morning. 

The baby reportedly left the room while playing and climbed the stires to the unsecured balcony. While at the balcony her cloth got trapped by rod and was strangled to death on the  process .

Mother in tears as Baby Strangled in an Uncompleted Building
Facebook user who reported this incident wrote;

"This 3 year old baby was left alone in the house by her mum who rushed out to buy something from the market.

She got out of the room and climbed the stire case of an uncompleted building in the compound and got to the unsecured balcony and her cloth got trapped by this rod that strangled her to death.

Please instead of leaving ur child alone at home, why not take her to ur neighbor's place.
May her soul rest in peace.

God please protect your children in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!,,,Wat is happening

https://www.agvictor.com/2018/11/09/baby-strangled-in-an-uncompleted-building-as-mother-went-out-to-buy-things/

Is the baby now a spider? How did she get up there?

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by frozen70(f): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
How do we explain this one naw.

That is one of the problem associated with living in an uncompleted building
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by consultancy: 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
first thing should have been to bring the child down and try CPR or any other means to resuscitate her. but here we are in africa, even fainting na death, mortuary straight. RIP young one

1 Like

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by texazzpete(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
PrinceDangana:
am supecting sumtin is wrong sumwhere,,look at d way the mother even dress in d third picture,,i think she went to see a man,,may God forgive me of am wrong

Is this the new style now? Say something daft and then appeal for God's forgiveness to absolve you of your guilt?
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Some women don't deserve a child talkless children. Why would a caring mother leave a three year old for any reason. She has brought pain into the life of her husband.

After the pain of child birth most women don't care what happens to their children again.

The child can wonder away from Naija to Soweto e no consine dem.

1 Like

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Rindo69: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
And who declared the baby dead? No attempt at resuscitation; rather they whipped out mobile phone to take pictures!! The idiocy

2 Likes

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
If this stupid woman should meet someone trying to rescue the child, that person's life don't scatter. She go turn the whole tin upon the head of the good Samaritan say e won use am for ritual.More so when the child dies eventually like this.

Before helping in this kind of situation make sure you first raise an alarm and let two three ppl be there.

Ooore ni won oo
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Willgates:

Pls just shut up
Shut the hell up idiot. Did I mention you? Which sensible mother will leave a child of 3yrs alone at home to buy something in the market. Quote me and see how thunder will scatter your head. Anuofia
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
latsy:

Shut up.
You may be doing worse yourself.
You are a big fool. May you shut up for life and never open that mouth again for telling me I may be doing worse. Oloshi, am a mother and I protect my kids like I will protect my eyes. Get lost abeg
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
Expensive2000:

Get some sense
Go and tell your mother to borrow you some senses
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Yinktruk: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Sad sad
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Even if the clothe got hanged, how did dat result in killing the child? I suspect dirs more to the story. Wot do i knw anyway. Rip to the girl..
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
gazilion:

What a judgemental attitude!
Don't be too quick to give a damning judgement!!
The mother may never forgive herself on time but the consolation is that the baby is in Heaven
She never need that child because if she do she won't leave that child all alone at home. We are talking of 3yrs old baby here. She is still a toddler and need all the care. What stopped her from tying the baby on her back and go with her to the market. She's now crying like a fool

1 Like

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
The careless mother should be jailed for life. How can you leave a toddler all alone to buy one useless thing from the market? Who does that? She is not worthy be called a mother
some idiot will insult you for this comment, but that's exactly what's in my mind, some women are terribly careless, why is she crying??
RIP innocent baby.

1 Like

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
The careless mother should be jailed for life. How can you leave a toddler all alone to buy one useless thing from the market? Who does that? She is not worthy be called a mother
easy, mistakes do happen, I hope she has learnt her lesson?
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
She was careless.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Bblessing37: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
dynicks:
I refuse to believe this was exactly what happened....this narration ain't complete....something seems fishy

I just finished eaten fish now grin
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
mechanics:
easy, mistakes do happen, I hope she has learnt her lesson?
this is avoidable mistake.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by mechanics(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
this is avoidable mistake.
Sure, it has happen, she can't kill herself and people should not insult her because of that.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Johnmattee(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
how the hell did a small child get there? i smell jazz
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
tamethem:
Some women don't deserve a child talkless children. Why would a caring mother leave a three year old for any reason. She has brought pain into the life of her husband.

After the pain of child birth most women don't care what happens to their children again.

The child can wonder away from Naija to Soweto e no consine dem.
That's what I am trying to say o and some ïmbecile here are quoting me
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by lizzynicole: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
I don't want to believe this story. Something smell fishy
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Atikuguy2019: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
I suspect a foul play from her neighbours...
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Mattsilva: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
I suspect foul play here

same opinion....
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Datdeltagirl(f): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
latsy:
Story.
Only an autopsy can determine the cause of the death.
Are there no other people in that house?
A falling baby cannot fall leg straight only to be hanged by a tiny iron.
Why wasn't she removed and why did the mother assume that she was dead?
Exactly what I thought
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by enemyofprogress: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Useless woman
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by kammali: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
She dress like street girl olosho no day go out with baby,
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by latsy: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

You are a big fool. May you shut up for life and never open that mouth again for telling me I may be doing worse. Oloshi, am a mother and I protect my kids like I will protect my eyes. Get lost abeg
Talk is cheap. Gutter girl calling herself a mother. If you really have kids, I pity them
because nothing is worse than an uncouth asshole pretending to be a mother. Afofun gbemu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland / Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.