Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic (59136 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Newborn Baby Boy Found Inside Toilet Bin On Plane As Mum Is Arrested / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Mizwisdom(f): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Similar thing happened to Dbang. The child looks less than 3, they just wonder off if left unattended for even a minute. She must have left her briefly while she slept but when the toddler woke up without seeing her mum, she found her way through an outlet and fell off.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Yoighaman(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is so heartbreaking sad...may God give the mother the fortitude to bear this loss. Sad.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by CDCEO001: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
I see no entrance or door up there where the child came out from after climbing the stairs.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Baby could have been resuscitated sad
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by MissBoss01(f): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
hisgrace090:

Don't doubt the carefree nature of women.

They exhibit one way reasoning most atimes which is wrong.

Is dis one well @all?! Thank God u have Dem @home
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by 1Sharon(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kayharry:
A lot of detective we have here.

Very DUMB detectives

1 Like

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by RotrMezie: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
This baby was killed & hung there by an evil soul.

1. There's a walkable space on that balcony, if the baby is to slip and fall, it should be at the beginning of the balcony and not at the end where the rod is.

2. The person that hung her there isn't a smart murderer. Her hanging position doesn't look like accidental fall and hang. She was carefully placed there.

3. I won't say it was a coincidence that the rod got her at the neck of the cloth. note the rod's mouth wasn't facing her directly to have entered her cloth.

4. If this is a real accident, she should be facing the rod mouth & not the opposite

3 Likes

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Didi2d(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
The devil himself go shout yeeeee! After seeing this
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by iukpe: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
You come back from what ever the fvck you went out for to find your baby in that position and you sit crying on the mud without getting your baby down to feel and touch her even if dead.
She should be arrested and a proper autopsy will reveal the actual time of death of the baby.
Abi she hung her up there before going out.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Usherzy: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
aye le
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Kayharry(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
1Sharon:

Very DUMB detectives
yes o
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by delishpot: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Instead of bringing her down and giving her CPR, they left her hanging there for social media photos. Na wa for humanity since the advent of internet and social media o
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by delishpot: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Shut the hell up idiot. Did I mention you? Which sensible mother will leave a child of 3yrs alone at home to buy something in the market. Quote me and see how thunder will scatter your head. Anuofia

Some do esp if the baby was sleeping they take the opportunity to race out and buy stuff if the market is just a stone throw from their home.. Maybe the market is close to her home.

1 Like

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by delishpot: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
CDCEO001:
I see no entrance or door up there where the child came out from after climbing the stairs.
She prolly fell from upstairs (Maybe a window or balcony without railings) and was caught by the rod midway. This is sad sha.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
May God grant her the will to overcome this stage in her life...she shall give birth to how many she wishes from her heart. And God would grant it to her.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Skyonebaba: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
The careless mother should be jailed for life. How can you leave a toddler all alone to buy one useless thing from the market? Who does that? She is not worthy be called a mother

You Are A Fool
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Erastuslove: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Uncompleted building are traps everywhere, many have no protector and given out for rent.....house owner need query
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Something ain't right sad
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Tonimordred(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
dynicks:
I refuse to believe this was exactly what happened....this narration ain't complete....something seems fishy
d staircase is invisible
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
That's what I am trying to say o and some ïmbecile here are quoting me
U dey mind them ?
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Skyonebaba:

You Are A Fool
May you remain foolish for the rest of your miserable life. Oloriburuku jatijati did I mention you? I just said my opinion and you are here insulting me just the way you are insulting your mother at home. Otolo gbagbu kwe gi there.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
latsy:

Talk is cheap. Gutter girl calling herself a mother. If you really have kids, I pity them
because nothing is worse than an uncouth asshole pretending to be a mother. Afofun gbemu.
all female in your house are gutter girls. For crying out loud did I mention you? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I just made my own. Oloshi oloriburuku gbogbo awon ara ile e ni afofun gbemu. Go and tell your mother to teach you how to talk. We are not mates
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
agvictor:
A 3-year-old baby got strangled in an uncompleted building after the mother left her to buy food items in the market this morning. 

The baby reportedly left the room while playing and climbed the stires to the unsecured balcony. While at the balcony her cloth got trapped by rod and was strangled to death on the  process .

Mother in tears as Baby Strangled in an Uncompleted Building
Facebook user who reported this incident wrote;

"This 3 year old baby was left alone in the house by her mum who rushed out to buy something from the market.

She got out of the room and climbed the stire case of an uncompleted building in the compound and got to the unsecured balcony and her cloth got trapped by this rod that strangled her to death.

Please instead of leaving ur child alone at home, why not take her to ur neighbor's place.
May her soul rest in peace.

God please protect your children in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!,,,Wat is happening

https://www.agvictor.com/2018/11/09/baby-strangled-in-an-uncompleted-building-as-mother-went-out-to-buy-things/

Picture from a movie.

Useless bloggers
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by zoghys: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
The op is an asshole to show the baby's face. The careless mom showed for all to see. Am really gutted seeing this pics.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Oluromantic: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
The careless mother should be jailed for life. How can you leave a toddler all alone to buy one useless thing from the market? Who does that? She is not worthy be called a mother
You're not different from d mother. Thinking extremely to revenge and not to correct. Jailing her for life..would that bring d girl back to life? I don't know why u women think with emotions than sense.

Fine she should be reprimanded and taught a serious lesson that will make her be careful in her next opportunity. Many women are more careless than that. Shebi its market she went..some women go for extramarital affairs while they lock up 3 hyperactive children in d house and there are knives in d kitchen. She was just unlucky
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2018
dynicks:
I refuse to believe this was exactly what happened....this narration ain't complete....something seems fishy
Honestly
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by TheBossAnnie(f): 12:13am On Nov 10, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Keep quiet
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by judetov2(m): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2018
look at this picture very well... and tell me how did the baby get to that place?
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by CDCEO001: 1:42am On Nov 10, 2018
delishpot:
She prolly fell from upstairs (Maybe a window or balcony without railings) and was caught by the rod midway. This is sad sha.
Really sad.
But where she is hanging is already up stairs, so she probably climb all the way to like 2nd or 3rd floor. Na wa...
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by HashtagMoniker(m): 4:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Shut up, madam. She wasn't careless. She stepped out to buy something, every other mom that also left their child to buy something for a few minutes are careless too? She should be jailed as if the daughter's death isn't enough. Smh
Xcelinteriors:
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Boyooosa(m): 5:32am On Nov 10, 2018
What is d difference BTW dbanj's wife n this one? Smh
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by chijosee(m): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2018
May the good God console the family. We all need to be careful with the way we take care of our kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.