Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) (25388 Views)

Timaya Ft. Tiwa Savage - In My Head (Official Music Video) / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke / D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Jayslicky: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bangelee (dbanj) and madam of stew (tiwa savage) association in a song. The song will be like a delicious meal.

7 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dbanj should hang his music boot. He's already a legend courtesy of his collabo with Don jazzy back in the days. He's sounding like a broken record with these wack attempts of his. He doesn't know how to sing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by kay9(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
D'banj going to eat his own portion of the stew grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Unik3030: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Go and Mould your wife, simple
Oga,how much b your bag of clay?

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by BuhariDcow: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Y
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Awoo88: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Ode!!! Single sense this one no get

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by WetinConsignMe: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rest in peace Daniel the Third.
Even if they don't miss or mourn you.
I miss you.

This is low. Loss of a baby is nothing to joke about.

Beautiful song.

6 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by faithfull18(f): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Dbang finally collected his share after Wizkid and Duncan Mighty etc, scattered the pvssy shocked

Afonja DNA manifesting in Tiwa

Her family need to take her to church for deliverance asap.

She's been over used undecided
You talk too much nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by wittyt98(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Jaynom:
Dbanj NEEDS a writer!

moneyadulttube:
Trying hard to resurrect his dying career.
believe me when I tell u Dbanj's career isn't dead neither does he needs a writer

Dbanj in the music industry no longer needs to work so hard like an upcoming artist. he already got the name,fame and wealth. and besides I think he's just doing music as a side hustle to cover up his drug business. that guy is moving kilos of cocaine from destination A to B like its a normal thing all thanks to his Affiliation with the likes of kanye,Gucci mane etc . he doesn't want his wealth questioned is why he's still releasing songs and all.

6 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by kingkuntaval: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Another cliché song ... Song weak AF.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Olodo24: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
D'banj is always singing rubbish

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Jidibia(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
Only Tiwa's part makes sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by ayEbeneyzer(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rest in peace Daniel the Third. Even if they don't miss or mourn you. I miss you.
I neva knew ur madness had grade

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by harizonal123(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Thinking if its going to be waste of mb by pressing play on the link.
Pls someone should watch and gist me about the song

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Best song in 2018 so far....
Ye!! Who slap me?

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Ufedolove: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So a bereaved dad has the nerve to work in the studio?

I miss you.

In other words, you are pained more than the victims. You could have adopted him when he was alive na

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin
oderinlewo:
eleribu
grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by israelmao(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Unless you will shake hands.
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by tiswell(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
geosuzzy:
Oyaa Dbanj is dating Tiwaaaaa.....let's the argument jump start grin
Stale
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by staytravel: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
TIWA IS LOOKING AMAZING!!!

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by delpee(f): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2018
wittyt98:

believe me when I tell u Dbanj's career isn't dead neither does he needs a writer

Dbanj in the music industry no longer needs to work so hard like an upcoming artist. he already got the name,fame and wealth. and besides I think he's just doing music as a side hustle to cover up his drug business. that guy is moving kilos of cocaine from destination A to B like its a normal thing all thanks to his Affiliation with the likes of kanye,Gucci mane etc . he doesn't want his wealth questioned is why he's still releasing songs and all.

Be careful about what you say without solid evidence. You could be sued for defamation of character. Besides he has visible means of livelihood aside from music which seems to be his passion.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Adeloye88(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
:oga watin be your own nahhhh

I miss you.
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Haphard(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2018
geosuzzy:
Oyaa Dbanj is dating Tiwaaaaa.....let's the argument jump start grin

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:35am On Nov 10, 2018
/
D'Banj should go into music production if he has the knack for it.

His days as an artist are long gone. This bland and generic songs make mockery of his talent.

/

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 12:41am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I miss you.

I guess you find joy in mourning. He has to move on and enjoy his live and make money through his calling( music).

I think one of your 2019 resolution will be to be happy with those that are happy.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 12:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Unik3030:
all I see about the whole thing from a business perspective is that don jazzy is a very very good manager.hes truly d boss
Tiwa is in partnership with don jazzy.

She's not a signee like the reekado banks or Korede Bello.

And she has her own management company

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 12:46am On Nov 10, 2018
EXLOVER:
Dbanj should go and learn how to produce beat or buy form for local govt chairman. This music � thing is finish in him.
have you listened to this song?

If no, and you still spill this trash onikure

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by millhouse: 1:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Mai .. dbanj don wack for music sha .. everybody get him season , song be like upcoming artist .

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by onatisi(m): 1:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Nice voice and lyrics from tiwa

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Radio 93.1 Kano / What Are The 5 Hottest Songs On Your Playlist? / Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.