Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Be Careful Of Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful Of Scammers (358 Views)

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Of Scammers by hamurosul(m): 12:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Hello guys would love you to listen to me here, please there is thus people going about on Instagram calling themselves flip cash, they will tell you to invest and your money will be flipped, my brothers they are those scam people when you see flip or they talked to you about about flipping just block them, Flip cash are scammers. Be warned because I was one of their victims

(1) (Reply)

Police Nab 3 Yahoo Boys Over Alleged Attempt To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / 40 Million Nigerians Suffering Mental Disorders – Nigerian Government / A Ghanaian accused of killing his rich business partner in Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.