Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

A Ghanaian accused of killing his rich business partner in Finland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Ghanaian accused of killing his rich business partner in Finland (358 Views)

UK Police Arrest A Ghanaian Yahoo Boy For A 350,000 Pounds Fraud (Video) / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend / Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Ghanaian accused of killing his rich business partner in Finland by United4greatnes: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
RICH GHANAIAN EXPORTER OF CARS IN FINLAND DIES MYSTERIOUSLY, FRIENDS SUSPECTS HIS PARTNER

The death of Mr Sly Tee Samrich Kwasi, a wealthy Ghanaian exporter of cars in Finland came as a huge shock to the Ghanaian community in Finland and Austria. He died last saturday in Malmi, a neighbourhood in Helsinki under a controversial manner.

The chubby business man who was in Austria for many years before moving to Finland is a well known gentle man who has successfully carved out a niche for himself in the European car business.

However, there has been many speculations and accusations that his business partner, Mr Quaku Ofori Benji who is also from Ghana of having a hand in his death. A recent facebook post from the deceased on the 17th of November, 2018 says that him and his partner has some cars ready to be shipped to Ghana.

Mr Quaku Ofori Benji , the business partner of the deseased has come out to deny ever having a hand in the death of his business partner.

Below is what he posted on Facebook

There has been many speculations and some accusations concerning the death of Sammy, the Ghanaian who sadly passed away last Saturday. People with no idea of what happened are accusing me and spreading falsehood about me, without even asking me about the incident.

I therefore find it necessary to come out now and tell the story as it is. This is not to accuse anyone of anything, but just to say it as it was. We (Sammy, the guy who died, and I) were driving home from the party on Saturday when police stopped the car. They ask ask Sammy to blow the alcohol meter two times and he did that. The police asked him how much alcohol he has taken and he said just a bottle of beer. We were still sitting in the car when Sammy decided to get down and approach the police. I asked him to sit down but he went anyway. I assumed that he wanted to plead with the police. After sitting in the car for about 3 mins, I came down from the car to check why Sammy hasn’t come back.

When I got down, I saw Sammy on the floor and the police trying to handcuff him. He was shouting for help and he called my name and said they are killing me, I can’t breath, I have asthma. From where I was standing, I was shouting at the police to leave him. The police asked me to leave the scene because I was obstructing them. The police didn’t leave him and continues to cuff him until he was not moving anyway. I don’t know for sure why the police did not stop cuffing him. They may have their own reason. The police then tried to revive him but they failed, so are the paramedics who were called in later. So they rushed him to hospital.

I did not see what happened before he was put to the ground. All I know is that he was not aggressive when the police checked his alcohol level, and he was not aggressive when I saw him on the floor. From what I saw on the floor, I can only say that he was struggling and fighting for his life. Reports from the newspapers saying that he was handcuffed and the police tried to tie his legs as well because he was aggressive, are all false. The police put the cuff on only one of his hand and not even both.

Now, those who personally know me know that I don’t go to parties with my own car. I always use public transport, which is free for me because of my job as a bus driver. I don’t take my car because I know that I may be tempted to drink. For me, I don’t drink and drive.

However, on this day, Sammy wanted to drive the car and he kinda was enjoying driving it. That is the main reason why we went with a personal car in the first place. Speculations that I was the one driving the car and quickly gave it to Sammy when the police stopped the car, are all lies aimed goo tarnish my name. Other speculations that Sammy sped off when the police stopped the car are also false and lies.

I want to strongly say that any other story related to this incident that deviates from what is said here is not accurate. The only part of the incident I can’t comment on is what actually happened between Sammy and the police before they pinned him down. And what happened when the ambulance took him to the hospital.

This incident is really sad and I only wish that people and the Finnish media will look and ask for the facts of the incident rather than fabricating stories just to suit their own interest.

May your soul rest in peace, Sammy.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/rich-ghanaian-exporter-of-cars-in-finland-dies-mysteriously-friends-suspects-his-partner/

Re: A Ghanaian accused of killing his rich business partner in Finland by United4greatnes: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Scamming Two Texas Women Out Of $78,000 / Mom brutalises her son for breaking her food flask In Enugu (Photos) / Man Beaten To Death By Villagers Accused Him Of Being A Kidnapper In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.