Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,110 members, 7,863,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Will You Do If this happened to you? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If this happened to you? (271 Views)

Little Chinese Boy Sees A Black Man For The First Time & This Happened / Advice Needed Please: Bought A New Phone From K-ultra Benin $ This Happened / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If this happened to you? by Haykins2115(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2018
What will you do if you later discover that few hours after your wedding ceremony your photographer rushes to you and say he didnt took any picture since morning but just flashing light?
Re: What Will You Do If this happened to you? by Flattino(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Haykins2115:
What will you do if you later discover that few hours after your wedding ceremony your cameraman rushes to you and say he didnt took any picture since morning but just flashing light?
I won’t do anything. Because I’m not the kind of person that take loans to do wedding
Re: What Will You Do If this happened to you? by leonard002(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2018
I can never hire one camera man to cover my wedding

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Stanzyy - "Stay" + "Chere" / Admin Please Am New Here But Please Help Me Push This To Front Page / Trending Nigerian Songs 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.