Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? (5747 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by wizdammy1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
I was in the Ikeja BRT station, passing time before boarding a bus to Ikorodu.

It was in the early evening, and I was wondering through the station, walking by, wondering after having an early dinner.

As I stood by a bench, looking at passers by, I have noticed a man who comes close by looking at the bench and occasionally staring at me. The man was of short build up, a bit fat, and a bit aged. I've noticed that this man was creepingly stalking me for some time. I'm not sure, but it did look so.

I headed for the bathrooms to take a leak on one of the urinals. As I'm washing my hands, I see the same man, coming to take a leak in the urinal nearby.

I went out, and stood by the bench, looking at the buses on motion. I saw him stand a few meters away, doing the same thing. I occasionally stare at him in the eye, by the meaning ‘WTF DO YOU WANT?’

Minutes later, he got ‘bored’ and ‘tired’ of not stalking me, and so he turned around and went for a walk. I used this opportunity to leave quickly and discreetly. As I was going, I spotted him looking towards me before I was out of his sight.

Downstairs, I headed to my bus, stood beside it, hoping he's gone. I even read a soothing verse to myself that made me feel safe.

And I didn't see him again.

What was that?

Was he really a creep? Gay? Or someone who thought he could kidnap me?

Or was he a special agent having the audacity to to stalk me knowingly? Because I don't remember having nuclear secrets or something close to that.

If you have strange experiences you've encountered in this life, share and let's have fun!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by donbachi(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Was coming back from club when i was in the world,by 2am...and ran into some armedrobbers...what i heard was "officers una welcome oo".i looked left,right,front and back.i was alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
donbachi:
Was coming back from club when i was in the world,by 2am...and ran into some armedrobbers...what i heard was "officers una welcome oo".i looked left,right,front and back.i was alone.
You were drunk.

27 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Vyzz: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
We (ị and my siblings with a cousin) were coming back from a night vigil....

My cousin who slept all through the vigil was still feeling dizzy as a result he was walking slowly... Slow enough that he was a few steps behind us.... So someone passed him...

And he my cousin greeted the guy in our native language but when he looked back he couldn't see the person...

So rushed up yo us and asked us if we saw who the guy that crossed us which we didn't see....

Ọmo that night was different... We teared race to our house....

Maybe he was also hallucinating though....

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Makavelli25: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
I woke up and i couldnt feel my body
I thought i was dead.
Fuuckiing strange

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Weed
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Baloranking(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by EzzyCarter: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
I woke up and i couldnt feel my body

I thought i was dead.

Fuuckiing strange

It's called Sleep paralysis cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by EzzyCarter: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Went to watch Borrusia Dortmund versus Bayern Munich with my brother that year grin. Viewing centre was beside a bar so we branched for a few drinks. We headed home around 12'am . There was no power supply that night and the streets were dark as hell. We got to the street next to ours and then we saw it. Twas my brother who spotted it first and he froze in his track. We saw two glowing eyes creepily moving in on us from a distance. My brother shined his torch to the brightest. We saw this creature, It was almost as large as a small horse. Looking into its eyes was chilling. The atmosphere got so chilly and I got goosebumps all over. Twas evident we were looking at something evil. It looked like the Werewolves you see in movies.
My unrepentant sinner bro shouted "blood of Jesus" and then we took to our heels grin . I'm sure I ran faster than Usain Bolt that night grin. My wallet fell, I couldn't go back to pick it sad. How do you explain how such animal got into an estate. Not like there was any forest around undecided
The whole experience is something myself and my bro laugh over when we both talk about it. I will definitely tell my children about it tho. grin

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by yanabasee1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Traveled home to the village five years ago, during Xmas Eve and I hung with friends ND had a couple of sweet palm wines and then had guys gists....

One of the guys who's father is a native doctor said he could have me see ghosts.... When I argued that ghosts don't exist.....

I dated him and he did some incantation and used an egg to blast on my forehead....

Was still begging that I haven't seen anything... Not until I began to see a masquerade like humans running towards me.... I began to race and ran more than my breathe... he had to stone me with another egg to ease me from seeing those masquerade again....

Fear village people oh.....

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Makavelli25: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:

It's called Sleep paralysis cheesy
Yea,i later got to know that
It is fucking scary man
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Jacqueline22(f): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
I and my friend was driving through one village like that, while descending from the hill we saw two old women carrying some bunch of firewood.

He was driving very slow because the road was very free. Boom!!!! before we know it dix old women dropped there firewood and started dancing without music.,, dancing with there waist straight dix was the same women that could barley walk carrying that firewood. Omo for my life I never see that kind of dance once ooo

Is like they heard our car coming, Na so dem quickly bend der waist trying to carry the firewood.... omo Na full speed we take pass dem o.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by paulolee(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
bk in lag, was coming back from club with 2 friends on a Sunday night and we were high and drunk like hell wen all of a sudden we noticed some group of boys in front of us in a very dark n silent street with cutlasses and weapons approaching us, ma so me and my guys turn back and tear hot race and they gave us a hot chase...we kept running and even scattered not knowing where we were running to and they kept chasing us individually.....as for me, i entered an unknown empty street and saw a man sitting outside enjoying d cool night fresh air and i met him with panic, sweating and breathing heavily, i explained to him what happened bt he didn't blieved me at first bt letter heard my plea n helped me inside his ous... it was after mins letter dt i got myself and realized dt my phone had lost wen running for my life, he told me dt dey was an earlier cult clash dt evenin dt left 3 guys dead and i was jus lucky i wast caught and dts how I spent d nite in his ous bt couldn't sleep dt nite n found out d next day dt he was an officer...my oda guys survived too, one sleep for church and the other inside one sleep inside empty danfo....dts d scariest day of my life oo

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by EzzyCarter: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea,i later got to know that

It is fucking scary man

I definitely can relate bruv. The first time I experienced it, I thought my time to leave the world had come grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Fidelismaria: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
I dey come
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobadenergy: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Was at my friend's house chilling so I took a drag cos I smoke occasionally around evening or something.
I woke up it was raining, suddenly I had this fear that the wall will collapse na so I hold the wall trying to stop it from falling down on me.
Omo e no funny at all

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Reex12(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
booked
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Booked
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Silentgroper(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
I think it happens when i sleep to deep. It feels like i'm awake but am not, like my body is sinking into something and i cant move any part of my body except moving my head which is what triggers me to wake fully.
another was me having a bad dream, tried shouting blood of jesus but dang, it felt like i couldnt like my throat was glued.

this one was a funny but strange one.

Dreamt i was slaying zombies. Like i was the actual person doing it cause i was moving my body physically. Lol really strange.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by AhlexOfficial(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Booked.
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by callmeRichie(m): 12:24am On Jun 23, 2020
This is becoming scary shocked
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by bigpicture001: 12:31am On Jun 23, 2020
I was in a fully oaded danfor approaching Alaba rago in ojo local government of Lagos while rushing to my G. C. E center . Ahead of our buz was a huge riot which has spread to the main road as crowds of people have blocked the road.........

I was a very fine guy then, fair, long face, quite straight nose ND very black hair. I looked fulani while infact I am not even a northerner.our very slowed and tried to pass Tru the crowd :all door closed when suddenly some protesters spotted me. they all with axe, knife, sticks and cutlasses, they demanded I be given up to them to slaughter and the driver refused..

They started breaking the glasses and all pull the bus up ND down to turn it over. The lady nxt to me was all in blood. Cutlasses were flinged at me...... God helping I was in the middle. The driver summoned courage ND zoomed off climbing some of them:not stopping for any oneone of us to alight till the last bustop. I was relieved and wondered why me?

Not until I got a call from my mom asking about my safety as it appears the hausa fulani ND Yorubas were fighting around that side. And since I look fulani, the Yorubas wanted revenge for 3of their men killed by the fulani.......

I was really lucky!

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Bugatie(m): 1:43am On Jun 23, 2020
2005 back then in university, we drove from Enugu to Nsukka for a coursemates dad burial. We missed our way and decided to ask the only person we could see after about 5 minutes drive, an elderly woman we saw by the lonely track road,

The woman’s response still resonates in my ears till date, “umum gaa juo mmadu ibe unu(my children go and ask you fellow human beings)” omo if you see race. Looking back from a distance, no sign of her again or where she entered. grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by illicit(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2020
At NYSC camp, sometimes I stay back in the room and sleep during those parades, funny thing is when the soldiers come to chase us out, they appear to be staring at me directly on my top bunk at the far right end corner, but they don't seem to see me and they will just leave....

first time I thought it was a coincidence but it happened severally that it became normal

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by wizdammy1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
illicit:
At NYSC camp, sometimes I stay back in the room and sleep during those parades, funny thing is when the soldiers come to chase us out, they appear to be staring at me directly on my top bunk at the far right end corner, but they don't seem to see me and they will just leave....

first time I thought it was a coincidence but it happened severally that it became normal

Strange indeed!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Veiniously: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
bigpicture001:
I was in a fully oaded danfor approaching Alaba rago in ojo local government of Lagos while rushing to my G. C. E center . Ahead of our buz was a huge riot which has spread to the main road as crowds of people have blocked the road.........

I was a very fine guy then, fair, long face, quite straight nose ND very black hair. I looked fulani while infact I am not even a northerner.our very slowed and tried to pass Tru the crowd :all door closed when suddenly some protesters spotted me. they all with axe, knife, sticks and cutlasses, they demanded I be given up to them to slaughter and the driver refused..

They started breaking the glasses and all pull the bus up ND down to turn it over. The lady nxt to me was all in blood. Cutlasses were flinged at me...... God helping I was in the middle. The driver summoned courage ND zoomed off climbing some of them:not stopping for any oneone of us to alight till the last bustop. I was relieved and wondered why me?

Not until I got a call from my mom asking about my safety as it appears the hausa fulani ND Yorubas were fighting around that side. And since I look fulani, the Yorubas wanted revenge for 3of their men killed by the fulani.......

I was really lucky!
you aint lucky God saved u

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Franktom247(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Over mad ooo that cult clash story freaked me oo jeez people dey see
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Lee99: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
When I was in secondary school back in 2010 we used to have this tree close to our dining hall there were rumors that The tree was spiritual, so they wanted to cut down The tree to expand the dining hall so that evening the tree was cut down and there was a really eerie mood around the school and one junior student came to my hostel and was telling me and my roommates stories about the tree and after that he offered to rob anointing oil on our heads, being in SS3 and this boy was still in junior secondary we all dismissed him, It was only after he left that we all figure out that’s none of us actually knew this boy, even though he was wearing our house wear we had never seen him before. Thankfully none of us took his “anointing oil“

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by paulolee(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
back then in uni, me and my gee innocent enter bush go smoke weed, after some time we started hearing voices of people laughing and whispering, only for us to trace the noise and see that it was a married man banging another married woman inside bush..
we track them and promise to raise alarm if them no cooperate, the man wire 25k gv us to close mouth but my joy was that the woman was the wife of the owner of the lodge i was staying..
what happened to me was that i stayed in that lodge for 2yrs straight without paying a dime and the woman de dash me enough foodstuffs join, its dt not a miracle??
all ended when oga landlord finally caught her himself through online chats and sent her parking..

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
brought a lady home, while the fvck was going on,she slumped,was so scared..
then i recalled stories i read from nairaland abt people dieing during sex,I quickly pulled out the condom,as i was abt fleeing,she gained consciousness and i quickly continued from wer i stoppedgrin

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by JoshOxborn: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
The day i missed the opportunity to bleep a pu$&y even when this girl is rubbing my thighs and touching my d**ck small small, I don't even have any intention to bleep her in the first place but i just wanna have a taste, So i was in my friend's dad guest room, so we both enter inside a room and i was about unclothing her untill my friend jammed the door, he walked inside and drag out of the room. i wanted to challenge him but i felt something strange about that girl. i now remembered when my mum always tell me to run away from pussy, if i want to fulfill my destiny.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Being born in Nigeria
It really strange

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland / Do You Believe In Destiny / Nairaland Girls Are Fat And Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.