Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco (23645 Views)

Thierry Henry: Over The Years / Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development / Who Should Replace Arsene Wenger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by SantiRAMBO: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2018
If na me I go do this, if na me I go do that 'Oya here you go' Mr. Henry Ikpeama

1 Like

Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by Hahnemann: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2018
flyingdutchman:

Ekwensu! grin

Lolz
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by Lumig: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2018
passey:
If you see how Henry dey do analysis, you go think say him team go pass Barcelona but for where?
As in Henry dey use mouth play ball? He is supposed to apologize to all the coaches he has used his sugar-coated mouth to run down and damage their career
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by Hahnemann: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2018
gare:

You want to send them on relegation ? grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2018
The fact that you are a good pundit/analyst and also a good player in your playing days doesn't mean you are going to make a great coach., Gary Neville is a living witness.
Plus taking over the Monaco job was big for him if you ask me, he should have tested the coaching waters with maybe a team. In ligue 2. Also Monaco as a club isn't helping, how do you sell your best players every season to mancity and psg and expect to perform.
Good luck to. Him shaa, but I'm not surprised that he won't last

3 Likes

Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by bluefilm: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Hahnemann:
To win a match is not about how big sized the coach's head is, Monaco should sack Henry immediately and employ Mikel Obi

Guy you too funny aswear grin grin grin
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by Checked86: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2018
passey:
If you see how Henry dey do analysis, you go think say him team go pass Barcelona but for where?
The problem is not Henry's. He inherited it. The problem is not even from the former manager. The f×ckng problem is from Monaco Board who preferred making money to playing in their top league. The sold everyone that.

1 Like

Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by hisgrace090: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
do you know the meaning of a country, sovereign city-state, microstate?

How does it profit you knowing the meaning of a country without knowing that Monaco is one?
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by HallaDaTruth: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2018
lilfreezy:
Psg this weekend grin
PSG to win bet9ja sure pass grin grin grin
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by Uyi168: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2018
lexy2014:

That's cos u have been picking them 2 win. Na u tear ur ticket
against club brugge, na btts I pick them oo
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by iykenathan162(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2018
Abeg admit if u no know. U know come De display ignorance. Abeg shift

I wonder why Monaco love money more than their club.

Have we forgotten how they sold almost all their important and talented players including mancity witch crosser.

I only pity Henry, he will be sacked finally.
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by iykenathan162(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2018
Abioo
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by iykenathan162(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Uyi168:
against club brugge, na btts I pick them oo
ok
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by Martzki: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
hisgrace090:
Monaco the second smallest country in the world full of beauty and wealth.
which is d smallest? Barcelona?
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by hisgrace090: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Martzki:

which is d smallest? Barcelona?

The smallest country on earth is Vatican.
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by akiOYIBO: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
The way he rubbishes and badmouthed our Arsene Wenger, I thought he would be the divine manager-olodo big head. Thank God dey no give you our Arsenal to manage
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by xtervaganza(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
passey:
to be fair he's not really that good of a pundit like the Neville's , Jamie Redknapp and Carragher
Re: Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
...being an armchair analyst is completely different from the real job....people management is a whole different area...now 'Titi' Henry experiencing some hard choice...hope he is given sometime to perform...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (3 - 1) On 27th November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.