Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue (80748 Views)

CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch / Street Boys In Front Of Davido's House For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by akilo1: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by mamagee3(f): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin grin
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Disgusting
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by doskie(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hardewarlee:
Poverty ! How much is he giving you guys each that will sustain you or make your life better I can’t question you God but you have the best answer why Nigeria is like this ....

I swear I hate this country name self ...

Nigeeeriya !!! Why Iya(Poverty) at the end ehn ...

Lord save us Lord save me
i just tire ooh

the likes of jayz Soddy and dre wey get money pass am no experience queue.
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by LANDLORD72: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Vote Atikulated now for rule of law
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Josepherike: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
I can believe this
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by bigcasava1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Jenniferblog:
Anytime Davido is in the country, his residence in Lekki, Lagos is always flooded with people singing his praise and begging for money.

see how long the queue in front of his house was last night...

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/see-the-long-queue-of-people-begging-for-money-in-front-of-davidos-house-video/

Almajiris
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by classicfrank4u(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Fisher007:
This is so sad.
The situation of things in this country is really bad.

However some people are still taking advantage of people's mishappening sha.

This is like a PR stunt to me than favour. Why all the media paparazzi.
Naija people will insult me now and say at least he is helping.

But helping you by dehumanizing you like a livestock and gaining favour both financially, spiritually and PR stunt added.

Only those who know , knows what he is doing.
Simple
hia so davido snapped Dem or wat?? people around took the shot and uploaded it online I wonder how dat is davidos fault
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by LukeSavage: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ayoswit:
Giving back to the society, that's good one by davido. I can spot some nairalanders there wink

Cos your dere
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Nukilia: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
A generation where the youths couldn't stand up to their leaders... angry
I am also coming to dash them money...

What a country!
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ayoswit:
Giving back to the society, that's good one by davido. I can spot some nairalanders there wink
Yea the females for dat mata... grin
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Fisher007: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
classicfrank4u:
hia so davido snapped Dem or wat?? people around took the shot and uploaded it online I wonder how dat is davidos fault

I replied this earlier. It is even a video and you will see your davido in it proudly bragging about other people's mishapenning.
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nigerians and begging someone for money = Same Whatsapp group.

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by HilaryIvy: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
harley88:
So I would wake up in the morning, bath, dress up and goan queue in front of someone's house for money that might not even come thru....... I reject poverty, ignorance and shamelessness in my life.

Abeg! We reject it...
But if you no get money no hide your face,
WHO NAKED NO DEY CHOOK HAND FOR POCKET.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Touchforfree(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
PRYCE:
Chai!

But hin Twitter/Instagram 'queue' long pass this one nah

Computer work.

1 Like

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Tomoyayi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ayoswit:

Ayoswit spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by erickjany: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yoruba people have no shame. Imagine them queuing up for peanut . SMH!
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
He who snapped the picture (Nairalander) is waiting his turn
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Benekruku(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Pr0cter:
I wouldn't mind having thousand of people queuing up in my gate if I'm stack rich and famous.

Money won't fit you
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by biztip: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
buharis reign has turn Nigerians into beggara and he wants to come again

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by uuzba(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Simplep:
Shameful, kiddo be feeling high now...y some people no get shame like this?..queue??
They helped to make him rich by liking his songs. If everybody hated his songs, he would have stopped singing and will not be rich.
They are only collecting their share.
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Mursz: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chineke!!! My country, my people!
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Obelensi: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Simplep:
Shameful, kiddo be feeling high now...y some people no get shame like this?..queue??

Shut up!!!! You sef udey beg. Hungry bitxches

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Ayoswit(f): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Ayoswit spotted grin
lol, me that was among those sharing the money grin
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by paskilo247(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Are they not the same people who voted for APC ?
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by mrdan(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
He should create a charity foundation to handle the giving rather than letting them come to queue up at his home.

1 Like

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Tomoyayi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy
Ayoswit:
lol, me that was among those sharing the money grin
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
nymphomaniac:
How is this news? Seun pls ban the mod that pushed this to FP

Not only this news what about one I saw minutes ago. "Nigerian man checking the backside of his girlfriend in pre-wedding shoot"

How is that front page worth?

Some of these mods are kids .
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by pacespot(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
if I say Nigerians' lives are no worth more than money, some will say that is too far. if people are killed because of money, like those armed robbers roasted to death, you can say that is justice being served, because all people care about in this country is money. For instance, if you're poor, your life means nothing to Nigerians, you will get victimized in every angle and even killed if you're not lucky. But the moment you become rich, people will swarm to you like bees, even the ones who have said bad things about you during trying time will not be left out. This is not because of poverty but of Nigerian's propensity to see money first in anything. So the formula is simple in this country, make no money and make no life, OR make money and make everything. It is not that the money is not being cherished all around the world, but unlike Nigeria, you hardly see the difference between how the poor and the rich are being treated by those people. So people lives in this country are not worth more than money, because they only come to you because of money, and if there is no money, they disappear.

1 Like

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Maski87: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Baba olowo.
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Ayoswit(f): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
SmellySperm:

Yea the females for dat mata... grin
For where? It is the guys that would queue up there to beg for money and still use the money to take care of their babes grin
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by daxon001(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Simplep:

is dat u wen u were small? dat baby resemble u gan sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.