Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Compassion For Those With Suicidal Thoughts (from "a Divine Revelation Of Delive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Compassion For Those With Suicidal Thoughts (from "a Divine Revelation Of Delive (1954 Views)

Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell / Dealing With Depression & Suicidal Thoughts As An Atheist. logicboy Confesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compassion For Those With Suicidal Thoughts (from "a Divine Revelation Of Delive by Yefet(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2010
COMPASSION FOR THOSE WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Suicide demons come out of hell and crouch on the shoulders of people whispering lies: “Kill yourself…nobody loves you…nobody cares about you.” I will never forget one day when I was ministering in a service in Chicago, and the Holy Spirit showed me the maniac-depressive demon. A young man came up to me and said, “I’ve blasphemed the Holy Spirit.”

I looked at him and though to myself, He cant even be thirty years old yet. I wonder how long he’s been saved and what he’s talking about. I had already preached the Word of God, and I had begun praying for people. So the Lord told me, “Listen to him again.”

The young man spoke again and said, “Will you pray for me that I don’t go to hell? I’m really headed there because I blasphemed the Holy Spirit.” Immediately, the Holy Spirit gave me wisdom to ask him how old he was when he was born again. He answered , “Just a couple of years ago.”
“Well, how old were you when you blasphemed the Holy Spirit?”

He responded, “I was twelve years old.”

I asked, “Honey, how could you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit if you didn’t know Him?” I went on explain, “In our earth today, many people curse and swear and do all types of wicked things before they become born again. After they accept Christ, sometimes they need help in being delivered and sometimes the Lord will just deliver them from these foul powers. The Lord really loves you, and I don’t understand how you could have blasphemed Him at twelve years of age when you have only been saved for two years.”

The young man began to talk to me and explain some circumstances in his life, when all at once my eyes opened to the spiritual realm, and I saw something green sitting on his head. It was shaped like a round object with four arms on one side and four arms on the other side. I remember noticing that it had eyes that were peering back at me. I just shook my head and prayed in my heart , “Jesus, what is that?”
The Lord answered, “It is a maniac –depression demon. This thing has been on him since he was twelve years old. It has lied to him, seduced him, and told him all kinds of things that aren’t true.”

I looked again and saw four angels standing around him. One had a chain, one has a sword, one had the Bible, and one had a scroll. The Lord then revealed to me, “I’m going to deliver this man tonight. You’re going to see Me deliver him to encourage the people.”

I have learned that nearly everything that happens to me is to encourage God’s people. So Iasked this young man to pray the “Sinner’s prayer” with me for repentance and for recommitting himself to God. I prayed for him, and again I saw this evil being sitting on top of his head. It had a mouth and it was snarling at me. Its hands were extremely skinny, and it had one finger around the man’s forehand, one around his eyes, one around his mouth, and one around his neck.

The Lord told me to loose this man from this manic-depression spirit in Jesus’ name. I began to pray, “ In the name of Jesus, you foul power of manic depression, I command you to loose this young man in the name of Jesus!” As I command this evil force to loose him, the young man began to shake up and down. One of the angels pried loose those four hands of the manic depression demon. As he pulled them off, another angel wrapped a chain around the demon, and I saw a Scripture written out:

Whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 16:19 KJV)

As I continued commanding that evil demon to loose the man and to be cast into the “dry places” in the name of Jesus (see Matthew 12:43; Luke 11:24), the angels began to take it away. The man then fell down on the floor, shaking and trembling. The Lord told me to pray for his restoration, due to the damage the demon had done to him. I prayed in the name of Jesus, as the Lord led me. Moments later, the man got up from the floor shaking his head. His eyes were so clear and beautiful when he finally said, “I feel good. I feel like something has lifted from my head.”

“Son, it sure did,” I responded, “God delivered you from that maniac-depression demon.” I began to pray for the restoration of his brain and his soul, in the name of Jesus, and I exercised faith that God would make him whole.

I got this from my book entitled "A Divine Revelation of Deliverance" by Mary Baxte

Re: Compassion For Those With Suicidal Thoughts (from "a Divine Revelation Of Delive by uche13: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2010
Yes i agree with u. Depression is caused by a demon. i read a book by Rick Joyner where the lord gave him the definition og depression which simply means deeply pressed. May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Does Satan & His Demons Possess The Power To Read Minds Like God? / How And When Was The Canon Of The Bible Put Together? / The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.