Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

These are the Top 5 Young Celebrities And What Made Them Rich and Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These are the Top 5 Young Celebrities And What Made Them Rich and Famous (1060 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous / Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These are the Top 5 Young Celebrities And What Made Them Rich and Famous by Elpreshh18(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Welcome,
In this post, Preshhinfo has made up a list of Top 5 Celebrity Teenagers. Also, we will be looking at what they became famous for, their individual net worth, Instagram Followers and More.
Please Kindly share this post if it interests you, Enjoy!.

5) Zachary Gordon
Zachary Adam Gordon is an American Actor. He was born on February 15, 1998 in Oak Park, California to Linda and Kenneth Gordon. Zach currently has 202,000 followers on instagram and has an estimated Net worth of over $2 million.
What He Became Famous For: He became famous due to his role as Greg Heffley in the Diary of a Wimpy kid Film Series.

4) Maissie Williams
Maissie Williams is an English Actress. She was born on April 15,1997 in Bristol, England. Maissie currently has 7.9 million followers on Instagram and an estimated net worth of $4 million.
What She Became Famous For: Maissie became famous due to her professional acting debut as Arya Stark of Winterfell in HBO Fantasy Television Series "Game Of Thrones"

3) Jaden Smith
Jaden Christopher Smith is an American Rapper, Singer, Songwriter and Actor. He is the son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. Jaden was born on July 8,1998 in Malibu, California. He currently has 10.3 million followers on instagram with an estimated net worth of $8 million.
What He Became Famous For : Jaden Smith became popular when he did his first movie role with his father in the 2006 film " The pursuit of Happiness".

2) Bhad Bhabie
Danielle Bregoli is Better known by her stage name Bhad Bhabie. She is an American Rapper and Internet Personality. Bhad Bhabie was born on March 26, 2003 in Boyton Beach, Florida. Danielle Currently has 15.6 million followers on Instagram and an estimated net worth of $3 million.
What She Became Famous For : Bhad Bhabie became famous for the viral video meme and catch phrase "Cash me Outside, how bout dah?" after appearing on an episode of Dr. Phil in September 2016.

1) Kylie Jenner
Kylie Kristen Jenner is an American Reality Television Personality, Model, Entrepreneur, Socialite and Social Media Personality. Kylie was born on August 10, 1997 in Los Angeles, California. She is the founder and owner of the Cosmetic Company Kylie Cosmetics. Kylie has 118 million followers on Instagram and a staggering net worth of $900 million.
What She Became Famous For: She became famous while starring in the E! Reality Television Series "Keeping up with the Kardashians" since 2007.
Thanks For Reading!

Visit https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/top-5-celebrity-teenagers-and-what-they.html

1 Share

Re: These are the Top 5 Young Celebrities And What Made Them Rich and Famous by Elpreshh18(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2018

Re: These are the Top 5 Young Celebrities And What Made Them Rich and Famous by Cormung: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
It seems to me that a huge number of instagram followers isn't really a hard thing to achieve. You can use special services like https://socialfollowers.me/services/instagram-services/buy-instagram-likes/ , I've bought likes there but that's not really important, I think that you get my point. So why people wonder so much about people with thousands of followers?
Re: These are the Top 5 Young Celebrities And What Made Them Rich and Famous by Elpreshh18(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
Rich and Famous wink

(1) (Reply)

Newlyweds Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Are Loved Up / Davido & Chioma's Brother Peruzzi In Danger After Lady Goes Missing / Actress Olaitan Sugar Shares Hot Picture And It Proves Bible Prophecy Is Getting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.