Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job (445 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / PTDF Ph.d & M.sc Overseas Scholarship Scheme In France, Germany, China & Malaysi / Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by Coach1: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
A digital Marketing firm asked me to create an Instagram account and get at least 500 followers within 2 days in order to get my offer letter or forget the job.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by egwekwe: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol grin grin grin

No way you're getting that legitimately unless you're a social media influencer which I doubt as they won't be able to afford you.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by mercy87(f): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Go to SDK blog. Her blog visitors are loyal. They will follow you. Thank me later.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by Coach1: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
mercy87:
Go to SDK blog. Her blog visitors are loyal. They will follow you. Thank me later.

That blog is taking forever to open. Thanks anyway
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by Coach1: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lalasticlala, mynd4 am counting on you guys
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by haraphat01: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Go and buy followers and safe yourself the stress, you can build followers later organically.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by Bennoble(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Follow some certain people, they will follow u back ..500 is a lot ..except if u can follow companies, like the ones that sell ...post .that sort of thing.
But I will follow u tho..goodluck
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by david290(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
I guess you're looking at your dream job while I'm here seeing a job that would cause you lots of problem going forward. If only you'd take some time out to think this offer through. Good luck anyway
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by Coach1: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bennoble:
Follow some certain people, they will follow u back ..500 is a lot ..except if u can follow companies, like the ones that sell ...post .that sort of thing.
But I will follow u tho..goodluck
Thanks for you time
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by Coach1: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
david290:
I guess you're looking at your dream job while I'm here seeing a job that would cause you lots of problem going forward. If only you'd take some time out to think this offer through. Good luck anyway

Thanks for the wish
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need 500 Instagram Followers To Secure My New D.M Job by Coach1: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
I want to say a big thanks to all those that have taken out some time to follow me on Instagram. The sad truth is that I'm still far away from the target.

Some dishonest pple that followed me, unfollowed me immediately I followed them back. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Mic-mes Consulting Limited Latest Job Recruitment / Apply For Ongoing Bourbon Interoil Recruitment / Vacancy For An Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.