Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos (1547 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
A Nigerian woman clashed with her husband publicly in the United States over cheating allegation.

The woman identified as Oluwaseun alleged that her husband, Rasheed Akinsowon from Ondo state, has been maltreating her and even kicked her out of the house so that he could bring his baby mama in.

The wife held her husband's cloth and refused him from going out as the man recorded the brawl on camera (watch below) which he threatened to post online so people could see how his wife treats him.

The man got married to his wife in 2015 in Ondo state before taking her to join him in the United States as it was claimed that the wife found out that he has a daughter and baby mama after she came to the United states.

The man also accused his wife of maltreating his daughter and no longer wants her.

The woman said that her husband has been cheating on her with the baby mama and he doesn't sleep at home. The daughter is said to live in the house with her father where the baby mama is a regular visitor.

The wife said one day she came back from work and was locked out, then their drama started.

Watch the video of the clash and what happened after below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nigerian-woman-clashes-with-husband-in-the-us-over-cheating-allegation.html

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by friendlyadvice: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wetin concern us
Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

Madam this place is not Ore.
You and your husband should take your fvckery back to Oka-Akoko.
I blame men that go back to Nigeria to pick a wife when they've got family here. Those Nigerian twats ain't loyal.
They can strip you of all you've worked for once their leg gets strong.
That's why it's wiser to leave them behind and come from time to time to mark your register.

Ungrateful woman,
Somebody picked you from the slums of Ikare and brought you to the States and you dare challenge how he lives.
Because you believe you are in a place where women are favoured.
I'm sure back home her own dad has over 4wives and is still in an amorous relationship with her mom's sister yet she has the nerves to pick fight with a man whose only crime was to look homewards.

I pray your residency status is stripped and deported back to the Dunghill only then will you realize how big the sugar your spat out from your mouth was.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
deportation loading...........................

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by IamD18: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
It's very simple.

He should apologize and beg for his wife's forgiveness, make her comfortable, come back to Nigeria with her to see your loved ones and kindly drop her back in the ghetto and village you picked her from and travel back to the state alone. Let's then know how she'll be able to cope or disturb your peace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
Baby mamaism is a scourge in the US......verrrrryyy common

That's bad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Married in ondo... You carry am yourself come Yankee. Oya anything you see take...
That's why I like myself
Whatever happens in ondo STAYS IN ONDO.
we go dey come change oil every December.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Just watched the video. The man sounds so irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by Almaiga: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
cool

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by moneyadulttube: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
it is finished
Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by Diiet: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Madam this place is not Ore.
You and your husband should take your fvckery back to Oka-Akoko.
I blame men that go back to Nigeria to pick a wife when they've got family here. Those Nigerian twats ain't loyal.
They can strip you of all you've worked for once their leg gets strong.
That's why it's wiser to leave them behind and come from time to time to mark your register.

Ungrateful woman,
Somebody picked you from the slums of Ikare and brought you to the States and you dare challenge how he lives.
Because you believe you are in a place where women are favoured.
I'm sure back home her own dad has over 4wives and is still in an amorous relationship with her mom's sister yet she has the nerves to pick fight with a man whose only crime was to look homewards.

I pray your residency status is stripped and deported back to the Dunghill only then will you realize how big the sugar your spat out from your mouth was.

You don't know their begining and that makes it wrong to just jump at the conlusion that the woman is an ingrate.
May be she sourced the funds that took the man out of the country and the man is yet to fulfil all the agreements they made together while still in Nigeria, and he's rubbing it in her face by sleeping with different women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by Seahawk: 2:24am On Nov 11, 2018
He sounds irresponsible. I don’t even know what she wants with him still.
Don’t beg for the love of someone who’s disrespecting you like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by Gossiplover: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2018
Nawa. Why do Nigerians like disgracing their selves abroad. This is very shameful.

Lalasticlala come and see gobe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2018
after watching the video, i pity her. sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Husband In The US Over Cheating Allegation. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2018
Dominique cum n c hw useless man is treatn his wife he marry.
Some men r animal.
Lalasticlala c!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Family Excavates Buried Corpse At Njaba, Imo State (photos) / Life Is Getting Boring. / BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.