Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me (28072 Views)

Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by MrGist: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Budding actress, Maryam Charles, caused a lot of drama when she advised women to use what they have to get what they want. In a post on her Instagram page, she taught women how to get things from their men during sex.

While some people felt she was passing the wrong message, others opined that she was simply stating the truth.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the actress explained the motive behind her controversial post. She said, “Honestly, I just feel that people don’t want to be real. I was actually playing around when I uploaded that post and I am surprised that it got to that extent. What I posted is normal and the truth. If you want to get something from your man, you know the right time to ask for it, especially from the stingy ones.”

Charles also confirmed that she used the technique on her man. She said, “Yes, I actually do that a lot with my man and it works all the time. However, I am only speaking to married couples; I am not talking to people who are just dating.”

When reminded that she was not married, she said, “Yes, I am not married but I’m in a serious relationship. As a matter of fact, I’m engaged. My man is based in the United States.”

On if she had ever dated an entertainer and if a relationship between two entertainers could work, Maryam said, “I have never dated anyone in the Nigerian entertainment industry because they are all broke; they are too broke for me. I am a movie producer and I make my own films. I am a hard worker; I don’t believe in using what you have to get what you want in that sense. I work for my cash and my man supports me too. I am a producer and I call my own shots.”

On how she raises funds for her movie productions, Charles said, “I used to work with First Bank as a marketer until I resigned. I resigned so that I could pay 100 per cent attention to my movie career and I have fully been in the industry for over two years now. I came into the industry as a boss; I didn’t start out featuring in other people’s movies. Some people feel that I should have started as an actress to learn the ropes but I think it is good to start as a boss. The industry is messy, especially when you are a newcomer because people tend to take advantage of you.”

Stating the highlights of her career so far, the actress said, “I have produced about 10 movies and they include Madam Caitlyn, Enclosed Passion, On Time, Broken Path, and 39 Steps, among others. My career has been fun all the way and it has been by the grace of God. My selling point is that I’m pretty and sexy; everything is on point.”

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-entertainers-broke-actress-maryam-charles

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by MrGist: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2018

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by praizblog: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2018
I see

Bike Rider Replace Bike steering with that of a Car (Photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bike-rider-replace-bike-steering-with-that-of-a-car-photos/

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by LOWPEAK: 6:26am On Nov 11, 2018
Who sabi this one?

53 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by GOFRONT(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2018
She dey form levels

8 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by IamD18: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2018
It's too early to discuss about this living fossil looking prostitute parading as an actress.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Rextizzle(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Says someone that looks like idemili shrine sacrifice

19 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by nad900(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nice one. Lol. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. People say all sorts online these days.

Need a side/extra income? If extra N60k monthly is not too small for you. Then let me show you how to earn daily/monthly through data leveraging from your browsing phone. Check my signature to reach out.
Cheers.
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Flango: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by nsukkaboi: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
we don hear
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Benekruku(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin

Say No to Drugs

9 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by TissuePaper: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
I don't blame her, rather I blame those boys giving her attention

7 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by MJBOLT: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
how much does she have?

5 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Try Senators HOE LOose SHOe.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Sirmuel1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Look at Pot calling Kettle black cheesy
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Nlolodo: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
OK na
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Liliyann(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
My kinda girl!!!
Most Nigerian guys are broke!!!
Especially NL guys, they are all broke and frustrated!!!
To the ladies,never settle for less,date someone that is ready to prove his love internationally and not the text message kind!!!
Be with someone that values you and is ready to ignore his family and friends and focus more on you to show his love!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Well.....she is saying the TRUTH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Bellgal: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:
It's too early to discuss about this living fossil looking prostitute parading as an actress.
IamD18 i hail ooo.....
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who is she please
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Buharisef(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Farm implement

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by soberdrunk(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
See how she be like low budget 3 for 100naira meatpie...... angry

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Caseless: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Olo...if you add "sho" , na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by obonujoker(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol... Another clown calling herself actress....

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by EmmyDJourno: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Very soon she would start running from Church to her Village herbalist looking for husband

See as she be like who go soon expire.... Iranu angry

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Richdad50(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
The Best Jab ever.......fossil. Never heard anything in this manner
IamD18:
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by DMerciful(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
I have never discuss anything during or just before sex. Infact, it was a girl that taught not to talk during sex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media / That Princess And Rico Swavey Dated, Shocked BBNaija Ex Housemates / VJ Adams & Amanda Dara Strike A Pose, Flaunts His Customized Mic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.