Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (61141 Views)

Porthacourt Big Girl Hella Charles Sex Video Recorded Via Snapchat Leaked / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / White People No Go Kill Us, So Sex Doll Is Not Enough, Now It Is Ikebe Jug?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by EmagNig(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Delectable Nollywood Actress and filmmaker, Maryam Charles has presented her own opinion on the trending sex doll topic, and she is of the school of thought that the dolls can never take the place of a “real girlfriend.” And broke guys cannot even afford the sex doll.

In a post she made on her Instagram today, Maryam Charles says the sex dolls are not even meant for guys that are not loaded as each costs a whooping N800,000.

Maryam Charles also stated the things that a real girlfriend can do, but a doll can't

She says:

"To all the men celebrating the new s*x doll and throwing shades at women, this is for you.

A responsible man will not go on social media to celebrate man-made doll because it has been carefully designed to have intercourse, y’all need to grow up and stand up to your responsibilities.

Even the doll that is making you happy is not designed for broke guys! It’s cost about N800,000 without the addition of the maintenance cost, yet you feel this is a better replacement to your girlfriends? What madness!

If you want to wake up, have a lady next to you and stay happy, you have to take good care of the lady, that’s when she can happily have sex with you and be meaningful. There are lots of things sex doll will never do for you, its high time we started facing reality with ourselves.

Will the doll give you a kiss when you’re leaving home for office?

Will the doll call you to check up on you during office hours?

Will the doll give you a welcome back kiss?

If you’re disturbed, will the doll advice you?

The list continues like that… wise up and be a true man not a ‘doll’ man"

http://lailasnews.com/broke-guys-cannot-buy-a-sex-doll-actress-maryam-charles/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by donstan18: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
This one go pain ladies ooo , grin grin grin e go pepper dem scara grin grin grin

But wait oo, why e de pain dem self , grin grin when they were using Love Machine, vibrators, banana, cucumber, carrot, pencil and tubers of yam, did we complain?, they never knew we were serving a living God! grin grin

Now, God dn answer our prayers with a 3D sex doll, and the are complaining grin grin ... I even heard you can use sex dolls as Power Bank ... asin, if u de bang am, ur phone go de chargegringrin

Kai, see bad market for them, grin grin It's so funny to see how women are being intimidated and triggered with a common toy, ordinary toy

Funny set of people who wants men everyday but will pretend they don't, grin grin I even heard feminists are now saying that they can cook and clean the house
, they even said that small dicks are the best cheesy

I even heard that a man sneezed at Lagos and 5 ladies rushed him with first aid box to ask if he was okay grin grin Kai ... Power of sex doll grin grin

If a man fart, his Bae will rush him and say "Baby I'm so sorry, did the fart wound your nyash grin grin

Kai see damage control grin grin ... I even heard that sex dolls can give you barrow style, samsung style, shatte wale style, Nokia styles, Aba style, Monkey pox style and mosquito style. grin

Oluwa has done it grin grin

DJ, please play WO for me and my men dem, mk we dance jare grin grin

Oya WO, Sexy dolly dolly, WO!!
Awon omo tikaDolly, WO!!!
Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

849 Likes 119 Shares

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by eezeribe(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Women have been using fake joysticks(dildos),fake butts,fake boobs,fake hips,fake eye brows,fake eye lashes,fake camel toe,fake eyes(contact lenses) and even fake hymen;and still at that,they still smell and menstruate and men have been enduring...

The white man decided to make the 'fakeness' complete by creating non living fake women and the living fake women are already scared of the impending competition from SEX dolls

This height of insecurity only confirms the fact that women were PRIMARILY CREATED FOR SEX...

I am far from being broke,but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

# We stand with sex dolls 100%.

230 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by youngking22(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Women have been using fake joysticks(dildos),fake butts,fake boobs,fake hips,fake eye brows,fake eye lashes,fake camel toe,fake eyes(contact lenses) and even fake hymen;and still at that,they still smell and menstruate and men have been enduring...

The white man decided to make the 'fakeness' complete by creating non living fake women and the living fake women are already scared of the impending competition from SEX dolls

This height of insecurity only confirms the fact that women were PRIMARILY CREATED FOR SEX...

I am far from being broke,but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

eezeribe:

eezeribe:

WORD

48 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by delli(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmm
Dat tru but with time the fairlly uesed go full market sha

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Uyi168: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
...this one is alreay scared

12 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Threebear(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:
[s]This one go pain ladies ooo , grin grin grin e go pepper dem scara grin grin grin

But wait oo, why e de pain dem self , grin grin when they were using Love Machine, vibrators, banana, cucumber, carrot, pencil and tubers of yam, did we complain?, they never knew we were serving a living God! grin grin

Now, God dn answer our prayers with a 3D sex doll, and the are complaining grin grin ... I even heard you can use sex dolls as Power Bank ... asin, if u de bang am, ur phone go de chargegringrin

Kai, see bad market for them, grin grin It's so funny to see how women are being intimidated and triggered with a common toy, ordinary toy

Funny set of people who wants men everyday but will pretend they don't, grin grin I even heard feminists are now saying that they can cook and clean the house
, they even said that small dicks are the best cheesy

I even heard that a man sneezed at Lagos and 5 ladies rushed him with first aid box to ask if he was okay grin grin Kai ... Power of sex doll grin grin

If a man fart, his Bae will rush him and say "Baby I'm so sorry, did the fart wound your nyash grin grin

Kai see damage control grin grin ... I even heard that sex dolls can give you barrow style, samsung style, shatte wale style, Nokia styles, Aba style, Monkey pox style and mosquito style. grin

Oluwa has done it grin grin

DJ, please play WO for me and my men dem, mk we dance jare grin grin

Oya WO, Sexy dolly dolly, WO!!
Awon omo tikaDolly, WO!!!
Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!
All this epistle over sex doll you can't afford, guy try get small sense.

31 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by donstan18: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:

All these epistle over sex doll you can't afford, guy try get small sense.

A sex doll will soon fall on your dad, chase your mum out and become your step-mum.

366 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Threebear(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
To be honest, a man that can sleep with a sex doll can sleep with a corpse.
Sex is something shared between people, what pleasure can One derive from a plastic?
This will only give increase to psychologically damaged people and unhealthy sexual practices .

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Threebear(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

A sex doll will soon fall on your dad, chase your mum out and become your step-mum.
Is that the story of your life? Awww
My dad is late though, unless they make ghost sex dolls too, you know the kind you and dead people can afford.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by donstan18: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:

Is that the story of your life? Awww
My dad is late though, unless they make ghost sex dolls too, you know the kind you and dead people can afford.

This one you are attacking me, it's like your girlfriend is on Nairaland grin grin grin you don't want her to see you supporting sex doll grin grin .

318 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Holla007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
We have heard biko
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nathdoug(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
wait ooo....are the sex dolls coming as virgins or open holes...I need clarification

13 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Dammylois(f): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hehehhehe
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Chidexter(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Me I no say some are ready to use their life savings to buy it. So dis woman's opinion is null and void

8 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
When SIMs were first sold only few people could buy it..today nko?Demand will push down prices and even primary school kids will be able to buy it..infact stores may sell them on instalmental purchase if the demand soars really high

You have to wash the undies of the doll, somethin you may hate doing for your live dolls. grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by 3millionia: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
we'll get there, very soon grin

4 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Awoo88: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Market don begin fall press some olosho

7 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

Go fix your life together undecided

10 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
They can start saving money to buy second hand one.

17 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by oshe11: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
We wud help them out....

As far they do not suck it like the guy below

1 Like

ABA to the rescueeeeeee!!!.
5,000 naira sex doll for broke guys. grin

Proudly made in ABA grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
lipsrsealed

51 Likes 1 Share

kiss
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Shayneward1: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
All these oloshos have started knowing their work in a relationship,nonsense.

#WithsexdollWestand

17 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by chronique(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hisses. Nigerian youths are quite foolish. Instead of them to be bothered about the genocide and level of insecurity that is threatening the continuous existence of this country, they are busy debating about sex dolls and irrelevant mundane things. Such a wasted generation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by oshe11: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
EmagNig:
Delectable Nollywood Actress and filmmaker, Maryam Charles has presented her own opinion on the trending sex doll topic, and she is of the school of thought that the dolls can never take the place of a “real girlfriend.” And broke guys cannot even afford the sex doll.

In a post she made on her Instagram today, Maryam Charles says the sex dolls are not even meant for guys that are not loaded as each costs a whooping N800,000.

Maryam Charles also stated the things that a real girlfriend can do, but a doll can't

She says:

Mumu girl
Just look at what she think girls should bring into a relationship....

Goodbye kiss n welcome back kiss, including good sex after buying things for them.....
SMH

35 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by judeodion(m): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
The slay queen industry is under recession for once. Slayqueens have no choice than go after the broke guys who can't afford the sex dolls. Congratulations to the broke guys... Hip hip hip...hurray
EmagNig:

She says:

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid And Paul Pogba Pictured Together / Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out In Skimpy Outfit (Photos) / Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.