Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. (4012 Views)

This Secret Hack Will Pay You $2.40 Every 2minutes (with Proof) / No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale / Fomo Ad Network Pays You 10$ For Every Referral! 100% Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Alabaintprice(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2018
P.S.
Before going into any online money site, always confirm the review first on google. Do not follow just any link you see on here. Latinum is legit

Latium currently will pay you $2 for every sign up you bring to them, that confirms their account. They will also pay you $2 for signing up and confirming your account. It is actually a crypto currency known as LATIUMX (LATX) on CoinMarketCap, the collection of all officially approved cryptocurrencies.

After you sign up on Latium, you can also start completing micro tasks to earn money. Some of these tasks simply require you to just sign up on a website and probably confirm your account, like and follow people on twitter, facebook, etc. LATIUMX (LATX) currently has a value of $0.010675 on CoinMarketCap, as I am writing this post, and some of the tasks on Latium website pays you up to 5 LATX per task. However, LATX is a cryptocurrency with value and is meant to go up in USD price value as time goes on. So 5 LATX could worth a lot more in the future.

1 Like

Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by owillowill: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
oluwilliams111@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Justsoret: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Favourhascome@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Thewiseclick77(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
sammieibk97@yahoo.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by FKMagazine(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Adekunle.ogunyemi@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by FKMagazine(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
adekunle.ogunyemi@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by anthonyogus(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
anthonyoguadinma@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Alabaintprice(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Messages sent
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Alabaintprice(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is pure business. You only need to bring in people. To make this much. You can get higher amounts than me. Every referral is $2. Imagine getting 20 referrals in a day that is $40. I imagine getting 100 referrals in 3 days that is whooping $200 for just sending out your links...
This is legit.
I say again. Before you go into any online money making site. Endeavour to check if it is legit or scam. This is the best I have seen so far.
You can withdraw your earning immediately you get verified.
Verification here is just taking a picture of your face with your phone or laptop webcam. There are 2 steps of verification the picture and the video. They are both to confirm you are human. Nothing like I'd card verification.
This website also accepts Nigerians. No need for VPN . use your correct details.
Withdrawal is by crypto wallet.
This is the real deal. Its nothing like any other program out there.

Drop your emails for more info. Hurry up while this last.

Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by okooloyun1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by okooloyun1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Alabaintprice:
This is pure business. You only need to bring in people. To make this much. You can get higher amounts than me. Every referral is $2. Imagine getting 20 referrals in a day that is $40. I imagine getting 100 referrals in 3 days that is whooping $200 for just sending out your links...
This is legit.
I say again. Before you go into any online money making site. Endeavour to check if it is legit or scam. This is the best I have seen so far.
You can withdraw your earning immediately you get verified.
Verification here is just taking a picture of your face with your phone or laptop webcam. There are 2 steps of verification the picture and the video. They are both to confirm you are human. Nothing like I'd card verification.
This website also accepts Nigerians. No need for VPN . use your correct details.
Withdrawal is by crypto wallet.
This is the real deal. Its nothing like any other program out there.

Drop your emails for more info. Hurry up while this last.
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Alabaintprice(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
okooloyun1:
How do we convert to naira and withdraw?
Withdraw first to your bitcoin or ETH wallet then withdraw through your local exchanger or direct yo your bank through luno wallet
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by kellywiz300(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
frankemma360@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Misspure(f): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
markmarvel1993@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by justhenmob(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Alabaintprice:
P.S.
Before going into any online money site, always confirm the review first on google. Do not follow just any link you see on here. Latinum is legit

Latium currently will pay you $2 for every sign up you bring to them, that confirms their account. They will also pay you $2 for signing up and confirming your account. It is actually a crypto currency known as LATIUMX (LATX) on CoinMarketCap, the collection of all officially approved cryptocurrencies.

After you sign up on Latium, you can also start completing micro tasks to earn money. Some of these tasks simply require you to just sign up on a website and probably confirm your account, like and follow people on twitter, facebook, etc. LATIUMX (LATX) currently has a value of $0.010675 on CoinMarketCap, as I am writing this post, and some of the tasks on Latium website pays you up to 5 LATX per task. However, LATX is a cryptocurrency with value and is meant to go up in USD price value as time goes on. So 5 LATX could worth a lot more in the future.

Drop your email for more info.

mmabones@hotmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Alabaintprice(m): 5:05am On Nov 14, 2018
kellywiz300:
frankemma360@gmail.com
Sent
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Alabaintprice(m): 5:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Misspure:
markmarvel1993@gmail.com
Sent
justhenmob:

mmabones@hotmail.com
Sent
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Alabaintprice(m): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2018
To verify your account, make sure you login in by 2pm. Your verification will be less than 24hrs. If you register successfully I will give you another method you can use to earn 7000 daily or 42000 weekly... This method is working for me
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Emmy9ite02(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Boss, can you create a WhatsApp group instead??

This is my email though; emmanuelakpe5@gmail.com

Phone: 07036322882. I want to learn more..
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by obalala: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2018
A whatsapp group would have been better . This is my email ondstreetfeed at Gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by fortune1894(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2018
ezefortunennokwam@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by CraigT: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
rostix00@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Waksdabos(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2018
waksobireke@gmail com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Appleyard(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Steveemem@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by rainlover(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ebensco1997@yahoo.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by okooloyun1(m): 2:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Alabaintprice:
To verify your account, make sure you login in by 2pm. Your verification will be less than 24hrs. If you register successfully I will give you another method you can use to earn 7000 daily or 42000 weekly... This method is working for me
I'm waiting for verification confirmation since yesterday. Please do your account need to be verified before one can withdraw? I have about $0.123620 BTC. I registered with luno but still have problem withdrawing.
Kindly introduce the another method to earn 42k weekly grin grin

Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Adeevah(m): 3:11am On Nov 15, 2018
raheemjolayemi@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by samuelgodson(m): 3:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Alabaintprice:
P.S.

Drop your email for more info.
elizyem68@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by peter750: 3:23am On Nov 15, 2018
feyisitanolamilekan@gmail.com
Re: A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. by Alabaintprice(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2018
okooloyun1:
I'm waiting for verification confirmation since yesterday. Please do your account need to be verified before one can withdraw? I have about $0.123620 BTC. I registered with luno but still have problem withdrawing.
Kindly introduce the another method to earn 42k weekly grin grin
Your account needs to be verified first before withdrawal can be approved. In the process of waiting do the needful by referring more people. Verification can take as long as 72hrs. Just be patient

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Wholesale Dealers Of Kitchen Utensils And Gift Items / Please What Can I Do With N2000 / Is Network Marketing A Scam? - All You Need To Know About Network Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.