Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Need Wholesale Dealers Of Kitchen Utensils And Gift Items - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Wholesale Dealers Of Kitchen Utensils And Gift Items (4014 Views)

Need Wholesale Buyers Of These Tie N Dye T-shirts / Pls I Need Wholesale Prices For Weave On / Ladies Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Wholesale Dealers Of Kitchen Utensils And Gift Items by mandon: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
I need importers/dealers on kitchen utensils and similar gift items to equip my new shop.
Interested dealers should send details of available products and wholesale price list to williegc2001@yahoo.com to open a business contact.
Re: I Need Wholesale Dealers Of Kitchen Utensils And Gift Items by sunkyg: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
Place all of your adverts/marketing or find anything you want here www.ads-land.com with its fast growing network and over 100000 visitors a day let your customers find you.
www.ads-land.com
Re: I Need Wholesale Dealers Of Kitchen Utensils And Gift Items by Sigoja: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
We stock kitchen utensils, please check out our webiste www.sigoja.com

You can also contact us on: customerservice@sigoja.com

(1) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do With N2000 / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.