Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Advise Me On Washing Machine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Me On Washing Machine (1849 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me On Washing Machine by temisilva(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2018
Good morning. Please I'll like to know if i can use an automatic washing machine in a house where there is no borehole. The house is a new house yet to be completed but i take my clothes for dry cleaning. I am beginning to feel the cost of that and i need to know if i can get a washing machine (automatic) run the pipes and use it just like manual by pouring water into it,without any side effects.
Re: Advise Me On Washing Machine by stefanweeks: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2018
To be honest

I dont know if this will be a good idea with automatic but you can definitely try it out on semi automatic
Re: Advise Me On Washing Machine by temisilva(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Whats the difference between automatic and semi-automatic pls

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On Washing Machine by sisisioge: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2018
If you've sorted out the rigmarole of pouring water, changing, draining, refilling...Then no problem. You only need to run the pipe to the same outlet that drains your shower water.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me On Washing Machine by sisisioge: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2018
temisilva:
Whats the difference between automatic and semi-automatic pls

For the automatic: once you load your cloths and add the soap, it will wash, drain, rinse, spin and what have you. You won't even know when it needs water before it gets its own water grin. Now, if you decide to do all manually, there might be some wahala in between.

Semi automatic: requires human interference with the water supply and possibly changing tub. Exactly what you want to do.

Normally, semi automatic is what you need but since you insist on the automatic...you would just be modifying it's functions so long as its a top loader. Happy Sunday.
Re: Advise Me On Washing Machine by temisilva(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2018
sisisioge:
If you've sorted out the rigmarole of pouring water, changing, draining, refilling...Then no problem. You only need to run the pipe to the same outlet that drains your shower water.
But how will i know the right time to pour water, rinse and all?
Re: Advise Me On Washing Machine by temisilva(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2018
sisisioge:

For the automatic: once you load your cloths and add the soap, it will wash, drain, rinse, spin and what have you. You won't even know when it needs water before it gets its own water grin. Now, if you decide to do all manually, there might be some wahala in between.

Semi automatic: requires human interference with the water supply and possibly changing tub. Exactly what you want to do.

Normally, semi automatic is what you need but since you insist on the automatic...you would just be modifying it's functions so long as its a top loader. Happy Sunday.

I actually want to get the automatic because i may soon leave the location i am now for somewhere better, so I don't want to buy washing machine twice
Re: Advise Me On Washing Machine by temisilva(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2018
sisisioge:

Is this possible with front loader too?
Re: Advise Me On Washing Machine by sisisioge: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2018
temisilva:

But how will i know the right time to pour water, rinse and all?

So you've not sorted that part out yet you want automatic. Is the water system not running yet? If the tap is already flowing you could get the automatic and let it do it's thing. Once you set it at wash, it will take your cloths through the whole process from start to finish without allowing you to open during the timeline. Biko just get a semi auto. You would be involved with the washing. Google difference between automatic and semi automatic washing machines.
Re: Advise Me On Washing Machine by sisisioge: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2018
temisilva:

I actually want to get the automatic because i may soon leave the location i am now for somewhere better, so I don't want to buy washing machine twice

I understand.
temisilva:

temisilva:

No! That one is in a world of its own. Imagine it allowing you to open while running...flooding tinz.
Re: Advise Me On Washing Machine by crackhaus: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
temisilva:
Good morning. Please I'll like to know if i can use an automatic washing machine in a house where there is no borehole. The house is a new house yet to be completed but i take my clothes for dry cleaning. I am beginning to feel the cost of that and i need to know if i can get a washing machine (automatic) run the pipes and use it just like manual by pouring water into it,without any side effects.
Automatic washing machines work on a start & stop routine with varying degrees of pressure, the machine itself determines the amount of water it needs and the time it needs it...which is why it is connected to a water source that already runs on pressure (a borehole would have this because of its height from ground level).
I'm not sure how you can accomplish this by just pouring water into it. It has to wash, drain, rinse, drain, spin...and then start over depending on how it is set.

(1) (Reply)

Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? / Man: How Do You Stop Ex-girlfriend From Aborting Your Baby? / Women with two husbands!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.