Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? (1860 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Unmarried Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2022
cry cryGuys, I am not happy writing this....

My question is; why are unmarried ladies wicked and very vile at place of work toward others at work?

There is this lady where I work, she is probably in her 40's or so but the level of her wickedness no be for here.... She is a part of the management staff and they have a group chat on whatsapp where dey communicate with the owner.

Any small thing, she quickly post it on the group chat without informing the manager; who is even her Oga.. She report directly to the owner of the business instead of tell the manager first..... Worse thing be say, the owner no dey understand at all... He could fine you 10k for just a simple instruction.

This wicked lady knows but yet, she doesn't have mercy on the casual staffs... For the simplest thing dt she can call the casual workers and warn them, she reports directly to the owner.... The manager is even complaining about how she skip her to go directly to oga instead of Her. Even th accountant is tired of this lady...

Most people are saying that she is doing it so as to be recognized by our Oga..... I also heard that she was a manager before but she was sacked. And she later came back as part of management staff... I think she is doing this just to be promoted or what sef, I don't know..

This wickedness is too much..... She has reported a married casual staff and I am sure this will be a big matter... The man might be sacked... cry cry cry cry cry

Why are unmarried ladies so wicked, annoying and evil like this?.

Guys I feel so bad mehnnnn cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by McDuncan: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2022
The answer is simple; unmarried! That's a big void in her life even time may not fill up. I doubt if she still has any eggs left in her scorched ovaries. She's completely dried out at 40 and a moving mass of frustration.

She's beyond just a sadist, she's a rampaging Feminist who would blame men for all her woes.

But her cure is simple; a marriage proposal even from a male with lesser financial income can transform this bìtch into a happy woman.

12 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
How does her unmarriedness play a rope in this,undecided
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈

3 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2022
My dear is very common with a lady of that age. D followings are the attributes of evening newspapers
1. Frustration
2. They hate seen younger ones around dem
3. They hate to hear that their younger ones are getting married
They are many on nairaland, I can even mention their names on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
#ENDAPC
It does, bcs of their bitter souls
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by rickpat(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2022
a company is suppose to operate under organogramic structure... that's having a way information and report is communicated to the hierarchy....eg a staff reports to the operations manager... operations manager reports to the manager... manager to zonal head...then regional head...then board....so I blame your company and manager who takes her word and acts on it

about the wickedness...some matured ladies allows their marital status to control their emotions even at work...too bad... bitterness can't get you LOVE....

3 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by thesicilian: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2022
What you have described above has nothing to do with the marital status of the people involved.

4 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by Ishilove: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2022
thesicilian:
What you have described above has nothing to do with the marital status of the people involved.
Don't mind him. That is how you know people that have nver worked in a structurally organised organisation.

Anyhu, the company management is to be blamed. She is not following the chain of command and instead of being cautioned, she is being encouraged.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by decatalyst(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Blame the business owner and the manager that is not capable.

It's a major management flaw if an employee skips chain of command. That lady may cause more damage for the organization if she is not shown her place or sacked soon.

But you need to stop whining. Do your job and leave zero mergin for error!

3 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by Acidbath: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mumu. If the person she reported was unmarried like her, will you rush here to type this junk?

F00|.

2 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by crackhaus: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
I've worked with a man (married) who was fond of doing this same thing. It has little to do with gender or marital status.

Some people naturally have a sour personality, and yes it could usually be due to certain life experiences.

If the owner of the business had any sense of his own (I figure he must be a man), he should not be entertaining such.

7 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
You had a good thread that could have created interesting conversation but y’all’s fixation on the marital status of women won’t let you be great.

Now your thread is ruined with your nonsense prejudice against single women.

Anyway ignoring your ignorance and focusing on the behavior of the lady not her marital status, ladies like her are know as Karens.

The more you know
DenreleDave:

My question is; why are unmarried ladies wicked and very vile at place of work toward others at work?

There is this lady where I work, she is probably in her 40's or so but the level of her wickedness no be for here.... She is a part of the management staff and they have a group chat on whatsapp where dey communicate with the owner.

Any small thing, she quickly post it on the group chat without informing the manager; who is even her Oga.. She report directly to the owner of the business instead of tell the manager first..... Worse thing be say, the owner no dey understand at all... He could fine you 10k for just a simple instruction.

This wicked lady knows but yet, she doesn't have mercy on the casual staffs... For the simplest thing dt she can call the casual workers and warn them, she reports directly to the owner.... The manager is even complaining about how she skip her to go directly to oga instead of Her. Even th accountant is tired of this lady...

Most people are saying that she is doing it so as to be recognized by our Oga..... I also heard that she was a manager before but she was sacked. And she later came back as part of management staff... I think she is doing this just to be promoted or what sef, I don't know..

This wickedness is too much..... She has reported a married casual staff and I am sure this will be a big matter... The man might be sacked... cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by GloriousGbola: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
cococandy:
You had a good thread that could have created interesting conversation but y’all’s fixation on the marital status of women won’t let you be great.

Now your thread is ruined with your nonsense prejudice against single women.

Anyway ignoring your ignorance and focusing on the behavior of the lady not her marital status, ladies like her are know as Karens.

The more you know

Are you sure she's a karen tho, as she is not only speaking to the manager, but riding him too? ;
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
#ENDAPC

That is what most staffs are saying honestly
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Are you sure she's a karen tho, as she is not only speaking to the manager, but riding him too? ;

Manager na woman joor
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:
my mother is a big Mumu. If the person she reported was unmarried like her, will you rush here to type this junk?

My father is a big F00|.

She reports everyone but I am more concerned abt a recent issue and the probability of the man losing his job...
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by GloriousGbola: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

Manager na woman joor

You clearly do not understand what a karen is or Karen jokes

1 Like

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by starpower(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

Well if company spoil I hope you get another option. The lady that behave like that in my office after she left auditor advise they sack all casuals then 2011.
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
decatalyst:
Blame the business owner and the manager that is not capable.

It's a major management flaw if an employee skips chain of command. That lady may cause more damage for the organization if she is not shown her place or sacked soon.

But you need to stop whining. Do your job and leave zero mergin for error

I am doing my job and I won't stop whining as long as it is not your wine......

I do my job as perfect as it should be...
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Don't mind him. That is how you know people that have nver worked in a structurally organised organisation.

Anyhu, the company management is to be blamed. She is not following the chain of command and instead of being cautioned, she is being encouraged.

Well this isn't a structured organization per say..... Which is why I am concerned...

Why shud he not mind me? That is what most people are saying na... Them tell me say na wetin dey do her be that...
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
McDuncan:
The answer is simple; unmarried! That's a big void in her life even time may not fill up. I doubt if she still has any eggs left in her scorched ovaries. She's completely dried out at 40 and a moving mass of frustration.

She's beyond just a sadist, she's a rampaging Feminist who would blame men for all her woes.

But her cure is simple; a marriage proposal even from a male with lesser financial income can transform this bìtch into a happy woman.

As In how can someone want Oga to sack people anyhow.... Everything wey dey her head na how to sack casual staffs.... Ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by Acidbath: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yes, it's because she is single that's why I have a problem with her..

You are a big mumu f00l then.
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You clearly do not understand what a karen is or Karen jokes

I no no Karen....

Why be say anywhere Ishilove dey, GloriousGbola must dey..

Are you guys shagging each other?

2 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

My parents are big mumu f00ls then.
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

I no no Karen....

Now that you have written rubbish, how does it make you feel?

3 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Now that you have written rubbish, how does it make you feel?

I lie abi I lie?.

Always following each on every post

2 Likes

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by GloriousGbola: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

I no no Karen....

You obviously don't. One must wonder how even after all this time on the Internet you are an unexposed bumpkin whose brain resides in his penis

It is true what they say, you can take the wretch out of the ghetto, but you can't take the gheto out of the wretch.. See your proud ignorance of basic Internet terminology.

If it is to however wail like the backup security guards who are infuriated that a 'mere woman' is giving penis wielders instructions, you will start to compose incoherent dissertations about women

Please go back into your sewer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by Acidbath: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
If it was a married woman ...fine
Ewu gambia
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You obviously don't. One must wonder how even after all this time on the Internet you are an unexposed bumpkin whose brain resides in his penis

It is true what they say, you can take the wretch out of the ghetto, but you can't take the gheto out of the wretch.. See your proud ignorance of basic Internet terminology.

If it is to however wail like the backup security guards who are infuriated that a 'mere woman' is giving penis wielders instructions, you will start to compose incoherent dissertations about women

Please go back into your sewer.

Gibberish.......

1 Like

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by DenreleDave(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:
my papa na Ewu gambia
Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by GloriousGbola: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

Gibberish.......

Like I said, go back into your hole. Or go and sit among your fellow tier 4 corporate security guards, bitching over the small girls or unmarried women who don't know their place like the unfortunate women who could not escape your slum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD 1.5HP INVERTER AIR CONDITIONERS | 2HP SCANFROST |PERFECTLY WORKING SOLD / Barren? / Strictly For Women In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.