Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer (53894 Views)

Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by bigtt76(f): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2018
Lagosians nor get time to waste jaaaare grin
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by lexy2014: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2018
udemzyudex:

Na so her experience pain you reach?

I wonder wetin dey always worry some guys for nairaland, any small thing ashi, any small thing ashawo.

So babe no fit catch fun again without una calling her ashi.

Na wa oo

Modified : why you change your post?
They refused 2 mention d men patronising her. Fact is, many Nigerian men are irresponsible. Like she mentioned, many guys in Lagos were voluntarily offering her money 4 sex
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by lexy2014: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Uchenaija:
Hoe Lo Sho undecided

U can call her all d names u want, but even she was surprised that our men fritter away their sweat &hard earned salary cos of sex

"Lagos is a highly commercial city and a lot of men there tend to give interpersonal interactions a commercial approach, maybe without realising it.

I don’t know how else to put this, but personally, I was overwhelmed with how much money I got offered by men randomly in Lagos."

Many Nigerian men can b very irresponsible. They breed prostitutes especially in Lagos
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by lexy2014: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
another imported olosho sad

Who are those patronising her? Aren't they oloshos as well?
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Splendor185: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2018
http://naijabrez.com/2018/11/12/check-out-n30m-watch-davido-wants-for-his-birthday/
Check out N30M watch Davido wants for his birthday

Davido wants his friends and family to get him a very expensive wristwatch for his forthcoming birthday.

Guys Davido turns 26 in a few days and the music star wants just one thing for his birthday which is a N30M Patek Philipe wristwatch.

The singer took to his Instagram stories on Sunday, November 12, 2019, where he posted a photo of the $85,000 wristwatch. He went to appeal to friends and family to come together and raise funds to get him the expensive bling.

"All I want for my birthday...pls friends and family gather money buy am for me thanks in advance," he captioned the photo of the wristwatch. Just so you know, Davido has a lot of really expensive wristwatches and this would be just another addition to his already large collections.

Recall a few weeks ago, the music star showed off one of his newly acquired wristwatches which coat a whooping N90M!

http://naijabrez.com/2018/11/12/check-out-n30m-watch-davido-wants-for-his-birthday/

Davido's newly acquired wristwatch is worth N90.2M!
When you work so hard and make so much money, then it ok to spoil yourself with all the goodies and that's exactly what Davido has done by acquiring a wristwatch worth N90.2M. Believe it guys, Davido has a thing for luxury items and when he decides to buy an item, be sure that it is going to be pretty expensive.

Davido shared a photo of his pretty expensive diamond encrusted Franc Vila wristwatch on his Instagram page on Tuesday, October 16, 2018. In his usual manner, he captioned the photo of the watch with the quote "Nu nu."

Davido's flamboyant lifestyle is one that cant be compared to any other celebrity from this part of the world. From his expensive fleet of cars to actually buying a private jet, the list is endless of the luxury properties in his will are not your everyday kind of properties.

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by lexy2014: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
so my sister apart from felabration wey dem say you come do for naija..you take style do some ashi....ashawo work..well trueconfession good sha...

Behind every successful ashi, there are irresponsible shameless men.

"Lagos is a highly commercial city and a lot of men there tend to give interpersonal interactions a commercial approach, maybe without realising it.

I don’t know how else to put this, but personally, I was overwhelmed with how much money I got offered by men randomly in Lagos."
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:
So the long and short of this story is?
There are more customers in Lagos than abuja.
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by lexy2014: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by zealadjay(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:

Botswana Singer a.k.a Lorraine Lionheart came to Nigeria to advertise herself,
Only to find out dat only Lagos men giv a shit abt her puya, compare to Abuja men..
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by omhor(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2018
So na your Toto you come sell for Nigeria abi....murasi
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by ruona10(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:
Business is better in Lagos
��
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Dshocker(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:

She came to prostituted in Nigeria
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Olumeme: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Abuja guys dey calculate how much she'll be probably worth, as cute ladies are very expensive, while Lagos babes are way too cheap, so any man can just approach a cute girl and get laid
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nowenuse: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
EggSauce:
This one wai other African countries olosho dey storm naija like dis...dem empress and toke go protest o grin

Hahaha, I blame Naija men. We too dey spend money for pussy matter. Other African men say this about us and this is true. Naija guys show off a lot.
Even black american runs girls now come to Naija to hussle.
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
lexy2014:

Behind every successful ashi, there are irresponsible shameless men.

wonderful. .I wish you all the best
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by lexy2014: 12:26am On Nov 13, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

wonderful. .I wish you all the best

What are u wishing me d best 4?
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Ayobami7(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Great0ne1: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
lexy2014:

U can call her all d names u want, but even she was surprised that our men fritter away their sweat &hard earned salary cos of sex

Many Nigerian men can b very irresponsible. They breed prostitutes especially in Lagos
We said, na them go offer money first, to sleep with her. Na dem go first call her ashawo. Double faced hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Anambra Beauty Contest Is A Scam - By Mazi Odera / Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka / Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.