Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Feel Empty, Says Mother Of 16-year Old Killed By Suspected Cultists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Feel Empty, Says Mother Of 16-year Old Killed By Suspected Cultists (626 Views)

2 Years Old Killed By Step Mom, Both Hands And Legs Broken ( Photos ) / 29 Year Old Killed His Mother In Oyo Said His Mother Is Useless / Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Empty, Says Mother Of 16-year Old Killed By Suspected Cultists by HgsMediaPlus: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2018
I feel empty; I feel empty,” these were the words of the mother of 16 -year - old Seiyefa Fred , who was killed by suspected cultists on Thursday in the Amarata area of Yenagoa , Bayelsa State.

In a telephone conversation with our correspondent on Sunday , the distraught mother , Victoria Fred , said nothing prepared her for the death of her daughter , adding that the deceased had a promising future.

Report says that the suspected cultists shot at the 100-level student of the Niger Delta University for allegedly refusing to hand over her mobile phone to them .

However, the mother of five, Victoria , said Seiyefa had gone out with her niece on the day of the incident , adding that there was no way she could have struggled with her assailants .

Read More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2018/11/i-feel-empty-says-mother-of-16-year-old.html?m=1

Re: I Feel Empty, Says Mother Of 16-year Old Killed By Suspected Cultists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57am On Nov 12, 2018
What a pretty girl.
They killed her cos of a phone.
The killers will never know peace.
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Empty, Says Mother Of 16-year Old Killed By Suspected Cultists by shakmati(m): 12:57am On Nov 12, 2018
God punish those cultists for such a waste!
Re: I Feel Empty, Says Mother Of 16-year Old Killed By Suspected Cultists by shakmati(m): 1:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: I Feel Empty, Says Mother Of 16-year Old Killed By Suspected Cultists by Hoodbilonia: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2018
its sad
fuc
Re: I Feel Empty, Says Mother Of 16-year Old Killed By Suspected Cultists by Auxtin85(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
The reign of a criminal has never exceeded 3yrs, their end is near so says all souls that were harvested from this world prematurely.
Re: I Feel Empty, Says Mother Of 16-year Old Killed By Suspected Cultists by SolutionMee: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2018
cheesy
Why won't she feel empty when she gave birth at a tender age.
A teenage widow doesn't have the motherly good-worth to train up a male child in the way of the Lord.
This is what she caused on herself. She should have birthed a daughter instead of a Son.

(1) (Reply)

The Unbelievable Story Of 7-year-old Boy Who Sleeps & Plays With Deadly Snakes / Nigerian Deacon Allegedly Beats His Wife With Iron Rod / Man Survives After Being Hit By Stray Bullet On His Way To Work In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.