Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers (4028 Views)

Aiteo Cup Final: Kano Pillars 3 (2) Vs Rangers Int'l 3 (4) Full-time / AITEO Cup Finals: Gov Ugwuanyi Seeks Prayers, Support For Enugu Rangers FC / Niger Tornadoes And Akwa United Battle For AITEO Cup 2017 At Agege Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by OEPHIUS(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2018
UP RANGERS! NEVER SAY DIE!!

Enugu State Government to honour our darling Rangers International Football Club of Enugu for her recent remarkable victory in the 2018 NFF/AITEO Federation Cup after 35 years.

Date: Saturday, November 17, 2018. Venue: Main Bowl, Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Enugu. Time: 10am.

The good people of the state and indeed all teeming fans of Rangers across the country are cordially invited to celebrate the goodness of God in Enugu State, for "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice".

Truly, Enugu State is in the hands of God

2 Likes

Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by amilak: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2018
FTC again grin grin grin..
Second one in space of just 15mins. Mathematically the odds are 0.000099. Am heading straight to betnaija and am waging all this year's savings. While am at it il apply for an American visa today. I'll also walk up to my boss and demand a 500% salary increment... ill write a cheque of 10 million naira and go the bank at the corner of my street to withdraw what I don't have... I'll call Buhari and tell him not to do 2nd term and he'll listen, who has his number.... just feeling lucky grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by michaelthebold: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2018
okay,so i watched those guys for the first time,they really tried sha..

At this 3-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

2 Likes

Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by Odobaone: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2018
That's what a governor who has d masses at heart will do.

If you like call it politics
Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by golawu: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2018
go rangers.......nice one, congratulations
Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2018
Rangers and Enugu always in the news for good reasons. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last thread to get compact sports
Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by spafu(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Nice one
Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by Topmaike007(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2018
okay
Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by naijacartoon: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2018
i saw that victory coming when the defeated defenders Akwa united via penalty.
Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by daringzuba: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Good

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by megacity: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Up Rangers!!
Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by bestower: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2018
amilak:
FTC again grin grin grin..
Second one in space of just 15mins. Mathematically the odds are 0.000099. Am heading straight to betnaija and am waging all this year's savings. While am at it il apply for an American visa today. I'll also walk up to my boss and demand a 500% salary increment... ill write a cheque of 10 million naira and go the bank at the corner of my street to withdraw what I don't have... I'll call Buhari and tell him not to do 2nd term and he'll listen, who has his number.... just feeling lucky grin
sign of unemployment not luck my friend
Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
That match was maaaad!! Great comeback..

Life is like football, anything can happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM
Re: AITEO Cup: Enugu State Government To Honour Triumphant Rangers by Ifiokumo: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
See the Ugly women governor trying to again use this "victory" for his propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Shuns Cuppy, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Portugal vs Holland: Germany 2006 Second Round / Chelsea Players Return To Training As N'golo Kante Now Have Hair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.