Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt (1464 Views)

How To Prevent Seat Belt Entanglement On Kids / 24,000 Polaris Slingshots Recalled Due To Seat Belt And Seat Slider Issues / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt by Hanariks: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Hi guys, I hit my car agaist a piller which causes my airbag to come out and my seat belt also is hooked pls how much should I Look out for, for the belt and where can i fix it lagos
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt by nurey(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hanariks:
Hi guys, I hit my car agaist a piller which causes my airbag to come out and my seat belt also is hooked pls how much should I Look out for, for the belt and where can i fix it lagos

Take your car to the dealership they will fix it free of charge. Since its a 2018 car under warranty
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt by Readonee35L(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
nurey:

Take your car to the dealership they will fix it free of charge. Since its a 2018 car under warranty
Evil man
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
nurey:

Damages caused by accident are not covered by warranty
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
greenhulk:

Damages caused by accident are not covered by warranty

I think it's a subtle way of telling the OP to provide the make and model of his vehicle cheesy
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
rationalmind:

I think it's a subtle way of telling the OP to provide the make and model of his vehicle cheesy

I know
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
nurey:

grin grin
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2018
nurey:

it's actually a Tesla XS....
op should open all doors, boot and bonnet then press and hold the "repair" button beside the "transform" button on the key fob...... while shouting "elon musk, your father " three times.

it will self repair!

(1) (Reply)

Which Car Consumes More Fuel Between Kia Rio And Toyota Corolla / Can I Get A Clean And Sound Matrix For 750k / Nord CEO Displays Company's Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.