Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? (40325 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by Impactever(m): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2018
I appreciate all your contributions here,

pls can anyone here ( preferable ExxonMobil Staff in Nigeria) help me with the range of Monthly salary for Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited ( graduate Engineers) ....

pls it is needed urgently .....need to use it to complete my application.... ends in 5 hrs now .

pls help ...thank you
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by Fremaxx: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Hi I would like to know the difference between a subsurface engineer and a reservoir engineer
versashee:
I have worked with Mobil and i have worked with Total.

Both salary structure and working conditions are nice. Total to me has a better salary structure.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by Fremaxx: 5:16am On Dec 04, 2018
How much does a field engineer make over there?
skfa1:
I worked with Schlumberger in US, they pay well.

We work 16 hours per day and take home $3500 home every 2 weeks after tax.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by Fremaxx: 5:17am On Dec 04, 2018
I am not an insider but the total package is not less than 6M per annum
Impactever:
I appreciate all your contributions here,

pls can anyone here ( preferable ExxonMobil Staff in Nigeria) help me with the range of Monthly salary for Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited ( graduate Engineers) ....

pls it is needed urgently .....need to use it to complete my application.... ends in 5 hrs now .

pls help ...thank you
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by Fremaxx: 5:26am On Dec 04, 2018
You can type an entry-level average salary. #150k per month which 1.85 M per annum. I think the space is for those who are experienced. I typed N/A - not applicable. I can't be expecting much without experience.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by Impactever(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Fremaxx:
I am not an insider but the total package is not less than 6M per annum

Alright , thanks a lot
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by Impactever(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Fremaxx:
You can type an entry-level average salary. #150k per month which 1.85 M per annum. I think the space is for those who are experienced. I typed N/A - not applicable. I can't be expecting much without experience.

Alright , thanks a lot for the insight... i sincerely appreciate .
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by skfa1: 3:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Fremaxx:
How much does a field engineer make over there?

Depends on the experience, $60k,$70k, $80k upward.

Operators $17 per hour
FTS $20 per hour
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by ETTF: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You will only earn salaries like that if you have a job right ?

Let me inform you that most, and I mean 90% (perhaps more) of all ExxonMobil Nigeria staff are on contract and do not earn anywhere near that amount. Furthermore, these contact staff are under agents who deduct a hefty percentage from their salaries as commission. In addition, the salaries are frequently late and I mean 3 to 4 months late.
You will suffer at ExxonMobil, be paid 1/20 (and I mean that) of international rates and still be paid late.
Source: I once worked at ExxonMobil Ubit field.

ExxonMobil is not it.

Need to get some urgent and important information about Mobil Producing Nigeria that I assume you would know, would appreciate your help. Kindly leave me a mail privately. Your private mail section isn't activated.

Thanks.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
ETTF:

Need to get some urgent and important information about Mobil Producing Nigeria that I assume you would know, would appreciate your help. Kindly leave me a mail privately. Your private mail section isn't activated.

Thanks.

Send me a pm request
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by ETTF: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
olujastro:
No.
Total is. Followed by Chevron and ExxonMobil. I worked with them so I know.
BTW, Exxon has too many contract staffs who get peanuts compared to the full staffs.

Shell comes a distant 4th. Then Agip and Addax follow after.

Really need your help with an important info, would appreciate if you can reply my pm as soon as possible.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by ETTF: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
olujastro:
No.
BTW, Exxon has too many contract staffs who get peanuts compared to the full staffs.

Really need your help with an important info, would appreciate if you can reply my pm as soon as possible.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by olujastro: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2018
ETTF:

Ask and I'll reply you.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by xfire: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2018
olujastro:
No.

Fairly accurate.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by Impactever(m): 2:38am On Dec 14, 2018
olujastro:
No.

Thanks for the info, good to know you have worked with ExxonMobil...

pls sir, how much salary ( per month) do ExxonMobil presently pays their Graduate Engineers ( Permanent Staff) ?

pls i seriously need the answer to enable me get prepared for their interview ...
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by choo: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Send me a pm request

I sent you a PM bro, kindly check.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by ETTF: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
olujastro:
Ask and I'll reply you.
Please, would prefer a pm. Thanks really.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by Chechem: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2019
Please guys, how to mobile Nigeria recruit their Administrative Staff?
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by emwye(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
I think you might be mistaken. $3500 after tax and other deductions on a biweekly basis leaves the individual at an annual salary upwards of $120K per annum. I do not know any vocational nurses that make that much with the exception of Nurse practitioners that live in HCOL areas like LA, Chicago, NY and the Tristate area. Could you please enlighten me ?

Thanks

sonnie10:

Not great. A licensed vocational nurse who has no academic degree except for their certification makes more than that working just 12 hours a day for 2 weeks. Excluding weekends.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by emwye(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Haha. Not so sir. Not so
kerry57:

My brother make ur findings and get ur facts. That u are oil producing does not put u higher that the oil servicing companies. Some oil servicing companies pay better globally, schlumbeger is one of those.
Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by SocialJustice: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jarus:

Nothing to add.

That's the top 6.

Seplat comes 7th.
Good afternoon. Does Total have welcome bonus like Chevron, that 8 figure bonus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri / Tinubu's TVC Sacks 145 Workers / Meet Dohmel Samson, 12-year-old Jos Pencil Artist (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.