Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' (55211 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Sholaco: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yeyebrity, when u married ur sugar daddy em forced u ni

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
I guess you now regret that the young men you called broke are now making it big and won't touch you with a long pole.

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by stillseth: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
The money you chopped from the man put you where you are now..your biz was set up from the man's money .
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Makawhizzy: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
But when she was slaying in a mansion built by the billionaire sweat no stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by micflo28(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why do this former beauty queens strive hard to gain more attention than the current ones

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by kingchris30(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
There is nothing wrong in marrying a billionaire, your regret is because you never planned your life well but allow money to entice you, and that goes to most ladies

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
why ritualist no dey see all these gold diggers to use na. also, these men, when u buy these oloshos stuffs, buy it in your name and hold the receipt. anytime she Bleep up, just collect back everything so they can suffer back from square one. if you are brutal like me. break her eye. there is a price for everything. atleast let her pay with her eye or leg even if the eye or leg no still compensate doe the gold digging.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by juniorstar(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Money is not everything but make sure you have made enough of it or been exposed to lots of it before saying such.
Guess she saw other things in her marriage that she couldnt just take.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by hundredrivas(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chairman beware na this type de get fook boy 4 side. shocked

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by homirefacuny(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Achorise:
Mary your age bracket you said noo
Mary money,you said yes.
You see money is not everything.
If you are in your purpose,nothing you do will be regretted.
Please girls,find purpose not husband.
In your purpose,you will find the right husband.
Ask Celine Dion.

Unfortunately Nigerian ladies don't find purpose.. They marry for the very wrong reasons. It's well

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by trigonometry: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
its clear she didnt marry for love. she did it for the money.
how pathetic it ended up miserably.
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by AmazingELixir: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
lipsrsealed

Hmm! Marriage is in danger of extinction!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Akuruoulo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
She wicked reach the extent wey she know say her husband short, she still wear high heels. Wicked woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Greedy girl. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by package7(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Confession time.
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by ronaldbecky(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
kingchris30:
There is nothing wrong in marrying a billionaire, your regret is because you never planned your life well but allow money to entice you, and that goes to most ladies
THANX U..Some folk wodnt agree with u.
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by holluphemydavid(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
When u were enjoying all d billions alone,u didnt cry on d gram,now dat d marriage gone sour,u are putting it up on gram,forgotten dat all dat glitters are not gold
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by IbrahimDamola: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Akuruoulo:
She wicked reach the extent wey she know say her husband short, she still wear high heels. Wicked woman

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by duduade: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
But you don't regret chopping his money okwaya?

Stupid girl angry

LMAO

You took the right words

Real money chppper
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by sisisioge: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
DaddiNick:
Eyah.

That's why in life you always need to be humble. I remember back then in the UK I was dating her younger sister and a lot of people advised me on how rude and high shouldered this Dabota was but I didn't care. But the first time she met me right in her house with her younger sister laid down on the chair with her head on my laps and I was just watching a movie nothing more, I couldn't have imagined the way she looked down on me as shit. Probably because I was just a humble student without billions and expected her sister to roll with billionaires children.
When I heard she got married to an old billionaire I wasn't surprised because that has been her goal in life. But now the shocking thing is how the marriage didn't last obviously because its not all about the billions but the fact that she never built her mind on true love but on the money.
Such a beautiful girl that threw away genuine love from good guys all because of fame and money.

So what later happened between you and her sister? Did u later marry her?

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by 9gerian: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wow! Very apt.

That appears to be the new normal.

Bawizzo:
Beauty queens and the gram sha!!!
U got married to an old man all for the glamours and the la vida loca lifestyle..

No time for regrets, since yhu are one those who choose to cry in Range Rover than live happily in a Peugeot 505

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Olajah81: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
DaddiNick:
Eyah.

That's why in life you always need to be humble. I remember back then in the UK I was dating her younger sister and a lot of people advised me on how rude and high shouldered this Dabota was but I didn't care. But the first time she met me right in her house with her younger sister laid down on the chair with her head on my laps and I was just watching a movie nothing more, I couldn't have imagined the way she looked down on me as shit. Probably because I was just a humble student without billions and expected her sister to roll with billionaires children.
When I heard she got married to an old billionaire I wasn't surprised because that has been her goal in life. But now the shocking thing is how the marriage didn't last obviously because its not all about the billions but the fact that she never built her mind on true love but on the money.
Such a beautiful girl that threw away genuine love from good guys all because of fame and money.

Hope you Bleep her sister wella??

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by LordKO(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
She's just been sincere to herself. There's no justifiable reason for any sane person to mock her. All she needs do now is to be the person she's, not the woman the world wants her to be. Nothing can best one living life at the periphery of conventionalism and doing so conscientiously - the secret of achieving inner peace.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
The poor console themselves on issues of this nature. Trust me, there are more pussies begging billionaires for attention.

She probably got kicked out cos she went there for romance, and realized she was married cos she was great on blow-J.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Benekruku(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Olosho!

Claiming to have fallen in love with a rich billiiñaire old enough to be her father

Who do this people think they are foolineven a Melania won't marry a Trump if he was an average man.

Be claiming victim
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Former Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson has taken to her Instagram page to reminisce on her life and browse on the past past decisions she made in her life, which she believed she could have done otherwise.

According to her, the only achievement she believed she has made was the birth of her daughter and not even her marriage to Billionaire Aku.

She then used the medium to enlighten Nigerians to always take their time before they finally conclude on deciding on anything they plan doing.

She wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/i-regret-ever-making-some-past-decisions-in-my-life-dabota-lawson/

Keep your foolish advice to your descendants.
They will need it most cus of ya greedy gene in them.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by enemyofprogress: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
E pain am
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by enemyofprogress: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Olajah81:

Hope you Bleep her sister wella??
je didn't, the girl no gree am
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
I tell people money isn’t everything bt they don’t believe. U can’t eat ur cake and have it. U have to live the the decisions u make. Riches is not equal to fulfillment and not every billionaire is truly happy. Don’t sell ur soul to wat u don’t believe in bt if u do pls enjoy the ride and don’t complain.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story / Fans Blast Iyanya Shirtless Photo / 8 Popular Nigerian Faces Doing The 'Unusual' In Public [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.