Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

You My Champion Boy, I Love You - Simi Appreciates Adekunle Gold For His Support - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You My Champion Boy, I Love You - Simi Appreciates Adekunle Gold For His Support (496 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / 9ice Shades Tinubu As He Throws His Support Behind Jimi Agbaje / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You My Champion Boy, I Love You - Simi Appreciates Adekunle Gold For His Support by MediahelmNGR: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
On Sunday, singer Simi had her sold-out London concert at O2 Arena with several celebrities in attendance to support her.
She took to her Instagram page to specially appreciate her man, Adekunle Gold, for his support.
Sharing a photo of them performing on stage together, Simi wrote: 'The finest boy I know brought his sauce. You my Champion boy! Thank you. I love you.'
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/you-my-champion-boy-i-love-you-simi.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: You My Champion Boy, I Love You - Simi Appreciates Adekunle Gold For His Support by praizblog: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
She will soon love falz too
Re: You My Champion Boy, I Love You - Simi Appreciates Adekunle Gold For His Support by friendlyadvice: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
She no even fine sef

(1) (Reply)

Ariana Grande Reveals New Short Hair (see Photo) / Timi Dakolo Biography / Nigerian Soldier Go Viral As He Celebrate Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.