Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Free International Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free International Calls (813 Views)

How To Make Free International Or Local Calls With Your Whatsapp / Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. / Make Free International Calls And Send Free International Text Messages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free International Calls by FunkyDany: 2:52am On Jul 23, 2010
Hello all, can somebody tell me what I can do to make free international calls to countries like America,Canada,etc
Re: Free International Calls by dapoelect: 5:50am On Jul 23, 2010
@ FunkDany,

You can actually make international free to USA & Canda, but in two differents. Firstly, if the person you calling is online (that is on internet with the PC or laptop), then you can do a PC to PC calls, otherwise, you have to go for subscription based .
Secondly, most Voip sites actually offer free calls to these 2 destinations, but you need to subscribe for a token between $10 -20, then you can have unlimited calls to USA & Canada.
You can try www.skype.com , that is most popular VoIP website for cheap & free International calls.
If you need more details , kindly send me a mail , oladapo.idowu@fiberandcopper.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Htc Tmobile Dash 4: 12k.kal 08034424260: Location Ibadan / Which New Mtn Link Tariff Offers Family And Friend ? / What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.